Game On

The Title of King

"Are we really doing this?" you asked doubtfully, eyeing MyungSoo. He nodded with a sigh. You could see he had the same expression as you.

"WE'RE READY!!!" the guys all exclaimed. Their voices echoed through the spacious gymnasium.

"Alright," MyungSoo replied, tiredly taking out the whistle. "On your marks, get set, go!" 

At the blow of the whistle, everyone ran towards the balls in the middle. Soon after that, they were throwing them at each other. SungGyu was guarded by HoWon and DongWoo, while C.A.P on the other side was guarded by ByungHun and Niel. 

Somehow, they have agreed to settle things with King's Court Dodge ball. They thought it was the perfect game since it involved a king, which they would be fighting for in three months. You tried to argue that it was not a survival, but decided against it. 

At first, the guys were all fired up and just wanted to knock everyone out, but as the game went on, everyone joked around and laughed.

Watching that, you couldn't help but to smile. You cheered for both teams, closing your eyes every time a king was about to get hit. MyungSoo smiled seeing you excited. 

ByungHun, who stood behind INFINITE's court watched the two of you enjoying the match. His expression darkened, and he quickly turned his hear around, refocusing on the game.

After an hour of an intense game, one king finally fell to the ground. MyungSoo blew the whistle and everyone stopped.

"The winner is.... Teen Top!!!!" you announced, clapping your hands.

Teen Top celebrated, hugging each other, hitting each other on the back, and high-fiving. INFINITE sunk down to the floor, patting each other in the back.

"I guess we'll be using the practice room for three days this week," Ricky and ChangJo said, giving a peace sign to you. 

"Well, if it's over, I'm going to go home," MyungSoo said, standing up.

"Kim MyungSoo," ByungHun called. MyungSoo stopped, turning around. "You should've played. It was fun."

MyungSoo returned a smile. "I'm sure it was," he said. Then he turned around and walked out of the gym.

You did not miss his expression fall for a brief second before he smiled. Wondering what it was, you could only watch his back disappear out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

The tension between L.Joe and L tho .__.  It's so fun when everyone gets together lol 
Now I want to play dodge ball....

Thank you to everyone, and I mean EVERY SINGLE PERSON that have patiently waited for an update. And people have subscribed even when I could not update. I can not thank you enough, and I wanted to let you know that it means everything to me on this website. It is really encouraging. Thank you.

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~ ^^