Ice Cold

The Title of King

As you walked down the path beside ByungHun, you saw a familiar person walking ahead. 

"MyungSoo Oppa!!" you exclaimed. He turned around and ByungHun stared (glared) at him.

MyungSoo waited until you caught up to him, and once you did, he patted you on the head with a warm smile. "Is Teen Top's practice over now?" he asked.

"Yes, and I was on my way to send her home," ByungHun answered before you could. MyungSoo turned to him with the smile still on his face. ByungHun was smiling as well.

For some strange reason, whenever these two guys were smiling at one another, it just seemed...cold. 

"Oh, why that's very nice of you, Lee ByungHun sshi," MyungSoo said.

"My pleasure, Kim MyungSoo sshi," ByungHun replied. 

You, stuck in the middle of the mysterious conversation, didn't know what to do. So you just looked from one person to another.

"Well, I believe I can take her home from here, Lee ByungHun sshi," MyungSoo suggested. "You know, since we live nearby."

"Oh, no no, there's no need for you to go through the trouble, Kim MyungSoo sshi," ByungHun replied. "Thank you so much for the thought, though."

The air became even colder, and you swore you could've froze at that spot. So before you could, you stepped in.

"How about we go home together, the three of us?" you suggested cheerfully. The two of them looked at you with curious eyes.

"I mean, you guys sound like you both want to take me home, so let's all go home together!" 

"Um Princess, that's not what we were going for-"

"Let's go!" you grabbed the two's arm and began dragging them before they could complain. 

The three of you went home, somehow, in peace, and earned a very surprised expression from SungGyu when you appeared at your door.

"I didn't know you two were so close," SungGyu said before closing the door. 

MyungSoo and ByungHun stood there for a few minutes, in front of the closed door, speechless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

L and L.Joe are bae x____x I feel like they're similar in some senses... 
Sorry, I had a little too much fun writing this chapter Lol 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^