Best Choice

The Title of King

As soon as you entered the room, everyone's head turned to you, startling you. INFINITE was sitting in a circle with one spot between SungGyu and MyungSoo left open for you.

"PRINCESS, COME SIT HERE!!!" SungYeol exclaimed, pointing to the open spot. You obeyed, sitting down next to your brother.

"You went home with MyungSoo last night, right?" SungJong asked. You nodded.

"And you were also with... LEE BYUNGHUN???" WooHyun demanded, leaning in. You nodded again.

"Why??" DongWoo asked.

"Well it was after Teen Top's practice, so he sent me home. And on the way home, we bumped into MyungSoo oppa," you explained. 

"You could've called one of us in the first place," HoWon said. Everyone nodded.

"But... Gyu oppa never wants to go out of the house," you started, glancing over at your brother, who was looking away. "MyungSoo oppa said he would be studying after school, HoWon oppa, WooHyun oppa, and SungYeol oppa had to study for their test, DongWoo oppa had an appointment, and SungJong oppa said he'd tag along with SungYeol oppa."

Everyone was quiet, either looking away or down in shame. You had a point, and it was very clear. 

"She's not at fault here," MyungSoo finally said after clearing his throat. 

"Yeah, it's Lee ByungHun's fault," WooHyun suddenly said, earning a nod from everyone. 

"He's not a bad person though... He's really nice," you said, but no one agreed. 

"How about at least one of us not be busy when it's Teen Top's practice day so we can send her home," HoWon suggested.

"Sounds good," SungGyu replied.

You pouted while the conversation went on. They concluded that that was the best way of keeping you "safe." 

Then your phone rang and it was from Ricky. "Hello?" you answered.

"Hello?? Princess, let's go get ice cream!!" Ricky said excitedly from the other end. 

You brightened up and got up, grabbing your bag. "Yeah! I'll meet you at the school gate!"

"Where are you going??" SungJong asked.

"Getting ice cream with Ricky and ChangJo!! See ya!!" You speeded out of the room before they could stop you.

"Don't you think she's spending a little too much time with Teen Top nowadays?" DongWoo asked, and everyone nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

Finally some time with INFINITE....NAHP lol 

So right now, I'm thinking about the songs they would perform for the contest (it'll come up, I promise). So many choices TT^TT
​What's your favorite song from INFINITE and/or Teen Top??

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^