Room Survival

The Title of King

When you and INFINITE arrived at the practice room, there was music coming out from inside. Wondering who it is, you opened the door. Six guys turned around in surprise, and widened their eyes even more when they saw you all.

"INFINITE?!" "TEEN TOP?!" everyone questioned in unison.

"What are you guys doing here? We already called this room today," Niel claimed.

"It doesn't say anywhere that this room is yours though," SungYeol shot back.

"Well can't you see that we're already here?" ChunJi demanded.

"Guys," you called, stepping into the middle. "Let's not fight, okay?" you suggested with a helpless smile. Everyone stopped, looking at you.

ByungHun sighed then cleared his throat. "She's right. Let's try to talk this out peacefully."

"Yeah, let's do that," MyungSoo agreed. "In order to have a PEACEFUL discussion, can we have SungYeol, SungJong, DongWoo hyung and WooHyun hyung step off to the side or leave the room?"

"And can Niel, ChunJi, Ricky, and ChangJo step out too?" ByungHun asked.

Before the boys could complain to the two negotiators, SungGyu, HoWon, and C.A.P pushed them toward the wall and had them sit down. 

When the "calm people" were all in the center of the room, the real negotiation began. 

"How about we choose the days you guys are in here and the days we are in here?" HoWon suggested. Everyone agreed.

"But there's an odd number of days in a week," C.A.P pointed out. 

"Then one week we are in here for three days, and then the next week, you guys are in here for three days," MyungSoo offered.

"Sounds fair," ByungHun agreed. "But the problem is," he stopped, glancing over at the guys at the wall. "How do we choose who gets to use this room for three days this first week?" 

"How about a survival???" all the guys at the wall exclaimed, coincidentally all at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~

Long time no see! I am so sorry for not being able to update for 3 whole months!!!!! I had school work and whatnot TT_____TT 
BUT! That's all over so I can update almost everyday, if not every other day, from now on. I missed you guys >____<;;;;;

How's everyone doing?? Any plans for the summer?

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^