Textbook Crisis

The Title of King

“Shoot,” you said under your breath as you brought your hands behind to your backpack. The guys stopped, wondering what the problem was.

“What’s up?” DongWoo asked.

“I think I forgot my English textbook at home,” you answered, bringing your backpack in front of you.

“I asked you if you forgot anything,” SungGyu pointed out. “And you answered, ‘Don’t worry oppa. I’m not you.’” He imitated your voice, making the others giggle.

“I know…” you pouted, shrinking in embarrassment.

“It’s fine. You can just go ask other people to lend it to you,” MyungSoo kindly suggested. You nodded, and carried your backpack the right way.

“Silly Princess,” SungYeol teased, ruffling your hair.

“Princess!! Good morning!!” a voice rang from the other side of the hallway. You all looked in the direction, spotting Teen Top.

“Good morning!” you greeted back, waving back at ChangJo and Ricky. SungJong brought your hand down, as Niel and ChunJi brought their youngest members’ hands down.

The two groups walked down the hallway and finally met in the center, blocked by swirls of girls on both sides.

“What’s wrong, Princess?” ByungHun asked, looking into your face.

“I forgot my English textbook at home so -”

SungGyu covered your mouth with his hand, earning a scoff from ByungHun.

“I guess forgetfulness runs in the family, huh,” ChunJi said.

“Shut up. Everyone forgets something once in a lifetime,” WooHyun shot back.

“Should I lend you mine?” Niel offered, half jokingly.

Just as you were about to say yes, SungJong spoke up.

“No thanks. She can ask others,” he said.

“Well good luck with that,” ChunJi replied.

ByungHun, MyungSoo, and HoWon shook their heads in amusement and began walking, and everyone followed suit.

As always, you were the last one in line to follow the guys, so as you passed by, you bowed to Teen Top members.

“Um, Niel sshi?” you called. Everyone turned around in surprise. “Thank you for the offer, and I’m sorry to have rejected it.” You bowed and quickly went to catch up with the rest of your group.

“Did she just, bow? And say thank you? And apologize?” Niel asked, blinking repeatedly in disbelief.

Teen Top watched you disappear around the corner, regretting a little about not actually lending you a textbook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AGAIN TT^TT
I really don't like school ._. so much homework >_>

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^