This Once

The Title of King

You peeked your head inside the unfamiliar classroom, looking for someone.

"What are you doing here?" you heard a voice from behind.

You jumped and turned around, discovering ChunJi and Niel looking strangely at you.

"Oh, um, hello," you bowed. "Um, actually," you started, awkwardly fiddling your fingers.

"Oh, I know!" ChunJi exclaimed. "You want to be with Teen Top from now on, because you got tired of INFINITE!"

"Yea! That makes so much sense!" Niel joined, high-fiving ChunJi. You smiled awkwardly, not knowing how that made any sense.

"Um, no," you said. They looked at you with wide eyes. "Niel sshi, can you please lend me your English textbook?"

The two guys looked at each other, then back at you.

"You, really want to use my textbook?" Niel asked dumbfounded.

"Yes. I didn't know who to ask except for you," you answered.

"Uh, yeah, sure, hold on," Niel replied, leaving towards his seat.

ChunJi saw your expression brighten up, and chuckled.

"You know, that Kim SungGyu won't be too happy about this," he warned.

"It's fine. If he gets mad, then I'll just listen to him nag!" you answered happily.

Just then, Niel came back and handed you his English textbook. You thanked him with a bow and hurried back to your room.

"She's uh, weird?" ChunJi commented, still laughing.

"Maybe in a good way?" Niel added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE AGAIN >_<;;;
And thank you for always being so patient with me. You guys are the best ^^

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^