Didn't Know

The Title of King

Walking down the hallway, you spotted C.A.P sitting on the bench in the school garden. You went towards him.

"Hello," you greeted, startling him a bit. Still, he greeted back with an awkward smile. He offered you a seat next to him, and you sat down.

"Wow!" you exclaimed, and C.A.P turned to you with curious eyes. "The flowers grew so tall! Oh, that one has a bud!" You pointed to the the flowers, and he nodded.

"ChanHee will be so happy," C.A.P said as he looked at the flowers.

"ChanHee?" you asked. He nodded. "Who's... ChanHee?" He blinked a few times. Then, as if he understood something, he nodded.

"ChunJi," he answered. "His real name is Lee ChanHee."

"ChunJi is not his real name?!" you asked, almost standing up. C.A.P chuckled and nodded. 

"It's like L and Hoya from INFINITE. It's not their real names," he explained. "I'm surprised you didn't know."

"Yeah... I never knew... They get called by their non-real names all the time so I assumed it was their real name...." you trailed off, embarrassed. But immediately after, you looked up at him with shining eyes. "So what's everyone else's real names??"

Taken back by the sudden interest, C.A.P froze for a second. He cleared his throat and sat up right. "You already know ByungHun, Niel is Ahn Daniel. Ricky is Yoo ChangHyun and ChangJo is Choi JongHyun."

"Ohhhh," you nodded. You have heard those names before but didn't realize that that were their names. "So... what's your real name, C.A.P sshi?"

"Bang... MinSoo," he answered, slightly hesitating. 

"MinSoo? That's a really cool name!" you exclaimed. "Nice to meet you once again, Bang MinSoo sshi." You reached your hand over to him for a handshake, smiling. Blushing a little, he grabbed your hand and shook it.

You both chuckled, and you soon sat back down.

"Maybe I should call people by their real names when they're fooling around during rehearsal," you suggested.

"It would most definitely get their attention..." C.A.P quietly replied, almost to himself. He looked down at the hand you just shook and stared at it, smiling to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

Wowow summer is almost ending and it's almost time for school OTL
Anyone excited for school??

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^