No Sharing

The Title of King

MyungSoo walked toward the corner of the library after having checked out a psychology book. As he approached his favorite spot, he saw someone and sighed. That person looked up from his psychology book and sighed as well.

"I'm sorry, did I take your spot?" ByungHun asked.

"Oh no, how could I call it my spot when I don't own it?" MyungSoo replied, taking a seat at the next table.

"That's great, because I always sit here too," ByungHun said, smiling.

"Sharing is caring, right?" MyungSoo replied with a smile as well.

"You're right," ByungHun answered and went back to his book. After a few seconds of silence, he said, "But there are things that you just can't share, you know."

Without looking up from his book, MyungSoo asked, "And what is that for you?"

ByungHun, turning a page of his book, answered, "I have a feeling it might be the same as yours."

Finally turning his head toward ByungHun, MyungSoo said, "Just like the type of book we read."

ByungHun turned as well, facing MyungSoo. "Or the place in the library we prefer."

"Except we can't share the thing," MyungSoo said,

"Exactly," replied ByungHun. "Only one person can have it."

As they glared passive-aggressively at each other, the girls in the library flocked around the nearest bookshelves to witness the rare sight. They were split between MyungSoo and ByungHun, betting on which one would win. Some, though not the majority, predicted that this was the start of a "ship."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~

LONG TIME NO SEE TT^TT I am so sorry for not being able to update for about half a year T^T School work and exams and everything was overwhelming, BUT that's all over now (I promise) so I will update more often. 

Thank you all so so so much for waiting so patiently without even complaining, and I will not let you guys down. I love you guys ///>_//

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^