Day One

The Title of King

"NO!!!" ChangJo exclaimed, shaking his head sideways. "You're off beat!!" C.A.P and Niel bowed slightly, apologizing.

"Wh why don't we take a break?" you suggested before the air got tense. 

"Ten minute break," ByungHun said, clapping his hands. 

Ricky and ChunJi laid down on the floor exhausted, ByungHun practiced in front of the mirror by himself, and C.A.P and Niel reviewed the movements from ChangJo.

You grabbed enough cold water bottles for everyone and went around to pass it out. 

"Ricky ya, don't over burn yourself," you chuckled as you placed the ice-cold bottle on his forehead. 

He grabbed it with a big smile and sat up. "But wasn't I so good??" His eyes sparkled in anticipation.

You chuckled. "Yeah, you were really good!!" You gave him a thumbs up, and he returned a thumbs up as well.

"NO!!!!!!!" ChangJo's scream echoed through the practice room. His two students wore an apologetic yet annoyed expression. Everyone's attention went to them, the atmosphere heavy. 

You hurried over to them and handed a water bottle to ChangJo first. "Let's take a break, ChangJo ya. You're going to collapse at this rate," you said cheerfully. 

He took the bottle and tried to smile. He then walked off to a corner. You turned around and handed a bottle to the two guys. "You two take a break too. Try to refresh your mind," you told them. When you smiled, they smiled back tiredly.

You then went to ChunJi and handed him a bottle. "ChunJi sshi, you were so cool!" He smiled then quickly looked away, slightly blushing.

"It... It's nothing..." he mumbled, taking the bottle from your hand. Just as you were about to go to ByungHun, he said, "Um... Thanks..."

"Jeesh, just say it loudly," ByungHun said, walking over to you. You handed him a bottle and he returned a warm smile. "Thanks, Princess," he said, ruffling your hair. 

"Ya, Lee ByungHun!! Don't you dare flirt with Kim SungGyu's sister!!" ChunJi and Niel exclaimed.

"It's not flirting, it's called friendship," ByungHun coolly replied. He put his hand on your head. "Sorry for all the commotion we're causing."

You shook your head in denial. "No, it's okay! It's actually kind of fun too," you said, grinning. Everyone looked at you and froze. Then they looked away the next second, smiling to themselves.

Not noticing the guys' reactions, you wondered how tomorrow's practice with INFINITE will turn out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

Ricky and ChangJo's nicknames are still not revealed... What do you think they will be?? 
It will be revealed soon~ o.O

My Teen Top feels are back OTL

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~ ^^