Like Twins

The Title of King

ByungHun stopped and glanced up when girls squealed outside the window. You followed his eyes and found MyungSoo sitting on a bench next to the soccer field. As always, he didn't even look at the girls around him and just sat there, taking out a book.

"Why is he reading out there? It must be hot," ByungHun mumbled quietly. 

"What did you say?" you asked back, turning back to him. 

"Ah, nothing, just wondering why he's there," he answered, smiling. "It's loud now thanks to all the girls he brought along."

You chuckled. "You know, you and MyungSoo oppa are really alike," you said. He turned to you with a disgusted face.

"That's not a compliment," he replied, pouting. You laughed.

"It's true, too! You two seem to be communicating at a psychic level. You always smile when you talk, but I can just feel the tension in the air," you explained, recalling all the times they spoke.

"He just makes me.... I don't know.... angry," ByungHun said, thinking. You blinked in surprise.

"Did he do anything to you??" you asked, worried. He shook his head sideways.

"No, it's just that we both seem to-" he stopped, realizing what he was going to say. "Anyway, there's just something about him."

You tried to ask what he was about to say, but he smoothly changed the subject, bringing back the topic of math. 

Then, you remembered the other day when you had a similar conversation with MyungSoo.

*FLASHBACK*

You and MyungSoo were walking down the hallway together, when you noticed a pack of girls crowding the entrance of the library.

"ByungHun oppa must be there," you said, chuckling.

"Jeesh, why does he have to bring all the girls along? The library is supposed to be a quiet place," MyungSoo said quietly.

"Did you say something?" you asked, and he shook his head sideways.

He began walking again and you followed behind, wondering what he said.

"You guys are so alike.... I wonder why you guys don't get along?" you wondered, and MyungSoo turned to you with a disgusted face.

"Alike?" he asked back. You nodded with a bright smile. "We are NOTHING alike." He made sure to emphasize the "nothing."

"Yes you guys are!" you replied, grinning. "You're both quiet, cool, and have this mysterious aura when you talk to each other."

MyungSoo thought for a moment, then shook his sideways. "Nope, not possible," he said. "We don't get along because we don't like each other." 

"Why is that?" you asked, getting a little worried. 

"Because he makes me.... mad. And I'm sure the same goes for him too," he said, almost to himself. He continued, "I'm almost certain that he also li-" He stopped, blinking.

Before you could ask what he was about to say, he ruffled your hair and smiled. "You're late to practice," he chuckled.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You chuckled, comparing the very similar responses. Seeing that, ByungHun lightly tapped your head with his pen.

"Hello? Would you like to solve this problem, young lady?" he chuckled, pointing to the math problem.

You pouted and tried to run away, before he stopped you with his killer smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

The story should pick up more pace from next chapter :3 Sorry having a bit too much fun with these two characters OTL

​It's finally August .___. So hot....

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^