D-10

The Title of King

"OMGGGGGGGG" girls screeched at the top of their lungs, all crowded around a bulletin board in the hallway. Curious, you jumped up and down at the back of the crowd. When you saw the source of the chaos, your jaws dropped.

IT'S HAPPENING!!! INFINITE OR TEEN TOP??? D-10 UNTIL THE CONTEST! WHO WILL BE THE KING?!

Not only were the words eye-catching, but there was a huge picture of both INFINITE and Teen Top facing each other spread from top to bottom of the poster.

"When did they take this picture??" you questioned to yourself. 

Just then, screams were heard from each end of the hallway, marking the entrance of the Princes. The whole crowd split in the direction of whomever they supported.

"TEEN TOP! TEEN TOP!!" chanted one end of the hallway.

"INFINITE! INFINITE!" chanted the other end. 

Stuck in the middle, you quietly stepped back out of the way until your back reached the bulletin board. You watched as the two waves neared the center of the hall, the two leaders glaring at each other (actually, just MyungSoo and ByungHun were glaring at each other, everyone else didn't appear too mean). 

"Are you going for a walk? I'm impressed you're so relaxed. I thought you would be practicing really hard at this time, you know, so not to mess up your performance," MyungSoo opened fire.

"Thank you for your concern, Ice Prince. I was just about to say the same thing to your crew. How coincidental!" ByungHun replied, smiling. as always.

"I'm always concerned about you and your crew, Library Prince. Ah, that reminds me. I've been worried about you not being able to study as much due to the hard practices. I haven't seen you in the library these days," MyungSoo smiled. 

"Ah, please don't worry. I keep up with my studies at home. I'm touched by your kindness," ByungHun replied.

"ByungHun hyung ranked higher than you in the last test," ChunJi pointed out from behind ByungHun.

"Well guess who was in first place for a month before him?" HoWon shot back, also smiling.

Although girls were fangirling at the sides thinking this was one of their "lovely" conversations, you felt cold sweat trickling down your spine as you observed the smiles.

"Cut it out," C.A.P and SungGyu said at the same time. You sighed in relief.

"You better watch out, 'cause we're gonna win!" WooHyun and SungYeol claimed, arms swung over each other's shoulders.

"Right back at 'ya!" Ricky and ChangJo replied, following their suit.

"Are we the only sane ones?" SungGyu asked, sighing to C.A.P.

"It seems so," C.A.P replied, scratching the back of his head as the younger ones growled at each other and the girls screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

I'M SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A MONTH T^T Literally, why are there so many things to do in school -.-
Thank you always for being so patient and kind and awesome and yeah. Y'all are really amazing!!

How is everyone doing?? Who will you be rooting for??? 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^