New Members

The Title of King

"Oppa, come on, we're going to be late!" you warned from the bottom of the stairs. The guys chuckled beside you.

"Alright, alright," SungGyu replied from his room.

He descended the stairs very slowly, so you pulled his hand and rushed him to wear his shoes.

"What's the rush, princess?" MyungSoo teased.

"I don't want to be late for the first day!" you answered cheerfully as you slipped on your shoes.

Seeing that your brother put on his shoes, you opened the door.

"Appa, I'll be back!!" you exclaimed, rushing out of the house. "Come on guys!" You waved at the guys who were chuckling at your cute behavior.

"SungGyu, make sure your sister doesn't get too excited," Mr. Kim joked, patting his son's shoulder.

"That's already not working," SungGyu replied, and the guys laughed.

 

"Princess, your classroom is on the first floor," HoWon said.

"Me, MyungSoo hyung, SungYeol hyung, and WooHyun hyung are on the second floor. And the rest of the them are on the third floor," SungJong explained as you guys walked down the hallway.

You looked around, and everything seemed so fascinating. HoWon and MyungSoo took turns telling you what everything was, while WooHyun and SungYeol were busy waving and winking to girls who passed by. SungGyu led the way, and DongWoo and SungJong were fooling around at the end of the pack.

"Aw, do you have a new member?" someone called.

"Seems like you got yourself some new members as well," SungGyu replied.

The guys stopped fooling around and stepped forward in a horizontal line, leaving you behind SungGyu. The six guys in front also lined up. You tried to peek over your brother's shoulder, but he was too tall.

"It's a girl," a guy with pinkish purpleish hair said. The six people's attention went on you.

"She's kind of pretty," a boy with a cute face said.

"Shut up, Ricky. She's on the other team," a guy with thick lips answered.

"You better not mess with her," SungGyu warned.

"Oh, ByungHun oppa," you called, finally able to see through the space between SungGyu and WooHyun's arms.

"Hey," ByungHun replied, waving with a bright smile. Everyone turned towards him.

"L.Joe, did you not hear what I just said? She's on the opposite team!" the guys from earlier said.

"So what? She's my friend," ByungHun replied.

"Anyway," HoWon cleared his throat. "We should get to class now," he said.

"Excuuuuuuuse me," SungYeol said, walking past the guy with purple hair. They glared at each other before SungYeol walked off.

The guys in front of you began walking off one by one, so you quickly followed suit, bowing to the six guys politely.

"Did she just.... bow to us?" the leader ask in disbelief.

"I think so...?" the guy with thick lips answered.

"I thought she'd be rude, like the rest of the group," the one purple hair added. Everyone nodded.

"Yea.... Man, she's pretty," Ricky said. The guy with light brown hair nodded in agreement.

ByungHun knocked their heads from behind. "Don't think of something stupid, Ricky and ChangJo. Let's just go," he said.

They began heading towards their classrooms, anticipating the school days ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~

Yay first chapter~~~~~~~~~~ *clap like crazy*

I didn't put names for Teen Top members 'cuz "you" don't know them yet.... ._.

This story is not a very serious one, as you could have guessed lol They're not that gangster-y like the picture on the forward

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~~~~^^