Careful Selection

The Title of King

Teen Top sat in a circle, everyone's eyebrows furrowed. They stared at the papers in the center of the circle. When you entered the room, only ByungHun looked up to greet you.

"Hey Princess," he greeted, waving his hands. You waved back and sat in the place next to him.

"What are you guys up to?" you asked, noticing the papers.

"Choosing the song to perform," C.A.P answered, his expression very serious.

"Ah is that so?" you replied, taking a better look at the papers that appeared to be songs. "Who wrote these songs?"

"ByungHun made them all," ChunJi answered. He sighed and threw himself backward, lying on the floor.

"How are we supposed to choose~" Ricky and ChangJo whined, sighing as well.

"Hey, uh, Kim ________, uh," Niel uttered. "Which song do you think is the best?" Everyone turned to him in surprise. "No, I mean, it's always to hear what others think." He reasoned, rushing his words.

In the midst of ChunJi interrogating niel, you began thinking. "Hmmm." You crossed your arms across your chest. "Which one is the most... energetic?" you asked.

"Energetic? I guess it's 'Miss Right,'" ByungHun answered, picking up the stapled papers titled "Miss Right."

"Then that one!" you exclaimed.

"But you haven't even heard it," Ricky said.

"Yeah, but I think it'll fit you guys the best," you replied, excited.

ByungHun chuckled and patted the top of your head. "Alright, then we'll go with Miss Right."

"I'm fine with that," C.A.P said, smiling. He reached out his hand to the center of the circle, and everyone followed suit, piling their hands on top of each other's. 

"Princess, put your hand in too!" ChangJo suggested. You happily obeyed, putting your hand on the top.

"TEEN TOP, FIGHTING!!!!!" Everyone's hands went shooting up toward the ceiling all at once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

Sorry for not updating earlier >___<;

What are your favorite Teen Top songs???

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^