Baby Princes

The Title of King

You walked down the hallway with ChangJo and Ricky at your sides. Girls were staring and whispering but by this time, you were so used to it that you didn't care. 

"But why did you treat ChunJi hyung too?" ChangJo asked, crossing his arms across his chest. "He didn't do anything, did he?"

You laughed and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I wonder how he got to convince me too," you replied.

"It's not fair," Ricky pouted. "How come those hyungs got to go eat with you before us??" ChangJo nodded in agreement.

"We can go grab something to eat too, then!" you suggested with a bright smile. They beamed back.

"Aw, look, it's the baby princes," someone said from behind. 

You turned to ChangJo and then at Ricky and asked, "You guys are the baby princes?" 

"Yup!" they answered in unison. "I'm the Aegyo Prince, and ChangJo's the Dance Prince," Ricky explained. You laughed, agreeing to the names.

"SO!!" ChangJo suddenly exclaimed. Surprised, you and Ricky stopped in your tracks. ChangJo turned around to you guys with a huge grin. "When shall we go grab something to eat??"

"TODAY!!!!! AFTER SCHOOL!!" Ricky answered excitedly, making you laugh.

"But you guys have practice today, remember?" you reminded. They pouted immediately.

"Then... after practice?" ChangJo suggested quietly. "Ice cream...?"

"Yeah... Pleaaaaaaaase?" Ricky joined, showing off his aegyo.

You tried to hold in your laughter, but couldn't keep it in for long. "Fine fine, let's go today after practice!" 

The two of them high-fived each other and then high-fived you too. 

"Celebration dance, leggo!" ChangJo cued, and he and Ricky began doing their celebration dance. 

As you laughed along, you did not notice the cold stare coming from behind a classroom window.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~~~

Yay updates~ SO I've had an online course to take so that's why I haven't been able to update too often, but it's over now ^^ 

I cannot thank you guys enough for your patience and support. You guys are jjang~

​Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^