I'm Sorry

The Title of King

You walked into the dance studio, finding Teen Top practicing harder than ever. Just as you walked in, they all turned around and stopped.

"Hello~" you greeted cheerfully. A wave of relief went through everyone's face. "I'm very sorry for what happened last time." You bowed, then Ricky and ChangJo came running to hug you.

"It's okay!! As long as you're okay!!! We're sorry too!!" they cried in unison on either sides of your ears. You chuckled and told them it was okay.

Once they let you go, Niel and ChunJi came close and nagged about how you should have told them earlier and how it made them feel bad.

"Just say you're sorry hyung!" Ricky exclaimed. ChangJo nodded.

"I'm sorry," C.A.P suddenly said from behind the chaos. You blinked in surprise, then smiled.

"You're really nice, C.A.P sshi," you said, chuckling.

Then Niel and ChunJi apologized, though very shyly, which made you laugh even more. They told you you were weird, and you agreed.

That is when you realized ByungHun was not present.

 

SungGyu led you into the house and the INFINITE members greeted you. 

"Don't you guys have your own homes?" SungGyu asked as he walked into the living room. You slowly took off your shoes feeling lonely inside.

"Princess, what's wrong?" HoWon asked, noticing the gloomy atmosphere around you.

"I didn't see ByungHun oppa once today," you answered, joining the circle and taking you place between MyungSoo and SungGyu.

SungGyu glanced over at MyungSoo, who looked away. "He might just be sick," SungGyu said.

"Sick?!" you asked back. "Oh no... He lives alone and he has a weak immune system... What if he's really sick?" you rushed, getting more worried every second.

"Stop, calm down," MyungSoo said, putting his hand on your shoulder. "He's fine. He probably just... feels bad about what happened last time. He'll be fine."

You dropped your shoulders in relief, then turned to MyungSoo with curious eyes. 

"It's the first time you took his side," you said. He turned away, slightly embarrassed, and you smiled. 

"Princess, quit worrying about that guy and start your homework!!" SungYeol and WooHyun nagged at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update for two weeks >___<;;;;; 
We had a lot of tests..... 

I now have 290 subscribers in total! I really cannot thank you enough for all your love and support. Thank you thank you thank you ^^

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^