Real Start

The Title of King

When you entered the room, INFINITE seemed to be practicing harder than usual. HoWon was busy teaching the three Sung's in front of the mirror, the three of them were more focused than ever, DongWoo and WooHyun were practicing together in the corner, and MyungSoo had earphones in, practicing his singing skills. 

You took your bag off and stood by the table. It was such a rare view; you have never seen all of them working so hard in one space.

WooHyun noticed you, turned around and waved. "Princess! You're here early today," he said, walking over.

"Heehee, our class ended early today," you replied as you handed him a bottle of water.

"Didn't you get your tests back today?" DongWoo joined as he took a bottle of water from you. You nodded proudly.

"I did really well on all of them so I don't need to stay later and study!" you happily announced. DongWoo and WooHyun ruffled your hair as a compliment. 

"Well well, aren't you smart," SungGyu said, walking away from practice. 

"Unlike someone," HoWon commented as he wiped his sweat with his shirt. 

Before SungGyu could say anything back, SungYeol added, "Yeah. Remember when we had to teach you the whole performance a week before performance last year?"

"That was so hectic, I was so relieved it didn't happen this year," SungJong finished, high-fiving SungYeol. 

Once everyone -except for MyungSoo who was too lost in his own little world- had taken a sip of water, you asked a question.

"Why are you guys so... pumped up all of a sudden??" Everyone looked at you as if that was not even a question.

"Because," SungGyu answered, sighing. "The battle officially started. We can't fool around now."

"Yeah, we're definitely going to win this year. No slacking," WooHyun said.

You nodded, still wondering why they haven't been serious since the very beginning. 

"Oh, but that apart, are you guys going to practice singing in here too?" you asked. Everyone blinked. "I mean, since you guys are planning sing too, you should practice it."

"That's... true," HoWon replied, looking over at SungGyu. 

"I heard the big music room is open on Mondays and Thursdays, and the practice rooms are open everyday but it's first come first serve," you explained.

"Hmm... maybe we should practice singing when we don't have this room," DongWoo suggested.

"Whaaaat!" SungYeol and SungJong whined. "That means practice everyday," they whined.

"Of course!" SungGyu, HoWon, DongWoo, and WooHyun replied in unison.

So it was decided that there was going to be practice everyday, without the consent of the Cold Prince still in the corner singing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

So the battle has finally begun.... without a plan LOL Hopefully they're not too bad at singing .____.

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^