Ice Prince

The Title of King

You walked down the hallway, hands full with math books.

A crown appeared at the corner, and you guessed there was another member of either Teen Top or INFINITE. And you were right.

"See, that's the ice prince. You can't go near him," you heard someone warn her junior.

"Why is that?" the junior asked.

"Because he hates being interrupted," the first one answered.

"Even if you went near him, or greeted him, he's not going to say anything. He's cool around his friends too. That's why he's called the ice prince," another girl explained.

From the description, you thought of your brother, SungGyu, MyungSoo, ad HoWon. You also thought of the leader of Teen Top, C.A.P, who you have never talked to.

You tried making your way through the crowd, repeating the word "excuse me." But as expected, it was difficult, and you dropped all of your books. Everyone turned to you with irritated expressions.

You were about to apologize, when you heard them gasp and whisper.

"Are you okay princess?" MyungSoo asked. Now, really loud whispers went around.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you answered.

MyungSoo helped you pick up the books, and he stood up with most of it in his hands.

"I'll help you carry it," he offered. "Your arms will break off before you reach your classroom."

"Hee hee, thanks oppa," you said, brushing off the dust from the books and standing up. He smiled.

MyungSoo began walking, and the crowd split into two, each half on either side of the hallway, making room for you two to walk.

"So you're the ice prince, and ByungHun oppa is the library prince..." you said to yourself as you followed MyungSoo.

"People sure come up with weird nicknames," MyungSoo commented.

"You heard me?" you asked, and he nodded. "I think they're pretty accurate though...." you said even quieter.

"I heard that too, princess," MyungSoo said.

"I mean, you guys are great. The name prince really fits you guys," you said, causing MyungSoo to chuckle and shake his head in amusement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

Yea I'm updating two chapters~~~ Woohoo~~~~

Not really a spoiler, but every character will have their own chapter so please look forward to it ^^

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^