Me Too

The Title of King

Again, you were in a chair, watching the boys go wild over ideas they called "spectacular." This time, however, the leader was not writing on the board. He was sitting right next to you, on the side opposite of where ByungHun was sitting.

You three were quiet, taken aback by the enthusiasm of the other four members.

"Let's be dancers!!" suggested ChangJo.

"Call!!" agreed Ricky.

"No!!! I want us to be singers!!!" protested ChunJi.

"Yeah! Singing is better!!" joined Niel. 

"What do you guys think???" they asked in unison, suddenly turning their heads toward you, ByungHun, and C.A.P.

"I rap," C.A.P said after giving it a little thought.

"You rap?!" you asked, surprised. C.A.P nodded, scratching the back of his head shyly. "That's so cool!! So you're like ByungHun oppa," you said. He nodded again.

"How about this?" L.Joe interrupted, clapping his hands to quiet everyone down. "How about we become a group that both dances and sings?" he suggested. Everyone thought for a minute. "And of course, we will have our rap parts, hyung," he assured C.A.P.

"Yeah!!!" the four boys answered happily together. L.Joe nodded in satisfaction.

As ChangJo, Ricky, ChunJi, and Niel went back to yapping about what songs to sing and what dances they should do, you thought to yourself, frowning a bit.

"Princess? What's wrong?" ByungHun asked.

"It's just that... I don't know, I think I've heard this idea before..." you replied, thinking hard. "OH! It's INFINITE! INFINITE is doing like the same thing!!" you exclaimed, relieved that you remembered.

"INFINITE IS DOING THE SAME THING????" everyone questioned in unison. You nodded.

""I had a bad feeling about this..." L.Joe murmured to himself.

"Then that means we have to go against INFINITE," Ricky told ChangJo with a horrified face.

"And that means... WE NEED TO WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!" Niel exclaimed, shocking everyone.

"Yeah!!!!!!" the boys soon joined in, except for C.A.P and L.Joe, who were still calm in their seats, quietly thinking to themselves.

"Alright guys, off to the dance studio!!" ChunJi said, leading everyone out of the "meeting room."

"This should be fun," L.Joe quietly said, as a smirk appeared on his face. "Let's see how well you guys do, Kim MyungSoo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~~~

It's spring break~ How is everyone doing?? I have allergies... ._.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story >_<;;;;; L.Joe and MyungSoo tho O.o Their rivalry is real

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^