Sharing is Caring

The Title of King

You, Ricky, and ChangJo walked down the hallway, feeling nervous for walking on the seniors' floor. 

"Wow, all the seniors are so tall," Ricky commented as they passed by their classrooms. The two of you nodded.

Just then, you spotted INFINITE walking towards the music room at the end of the hallway. You guys followed behind, curious what they were going to do. 

INFINITE opened the door, and all of their expressions dropped immediately. Frozen at the spot, they stared at something in the room. Wondering what it is, you, Ricky, and ChangJo blinked from behind the corner.

"What are you guys doing here?" SungGyu asked.

"Practicing, what else," a voice like ChunJi's answered.

"Uh, we were going to practice here?" SungYeol said, tilting his head.

"Uh, we were already here?" someone like Niel replied.

"We called it," WooHyun said.

"You didn't book it," a voice similar to ByungHun's pointed out.

"You didn't either," MyungSoo shot back.

Although you could not see their expressions, you just knew those two had that mysterious smile.

"MyungSoo sshi, we were -"

"Guys!" you exclaimed, popping out from the corner. Some of them jumped a little, and the people inside the music room popped their heads out to see who you were. As you guessed, it was Teen Top. Ricky and ChangJo followed suit and stood besides you.

"Princess?" MyungSoo called.

"Can't you guys just share the room??" you asked, walking up toward them. Ricky and ChangJo followed behind you. "Since all of you are here now, let's all practice together today!" 

"Are you crazy?" SungGyu raised his eyebrows.

"I mean, no one booked this room today, so why not? Plus, we can decide who's going to use the room on which days after that!" you suggested, pulling SungGyu and HoWon's arms into the room.

Ricky and ChangJo looked at each other, then grinned. They went to grab the rest of the INFINITE members and led them into the music room. 

Despite all the complains, you, Ricky, and ChangJo happily tapped on the piano keys, chirping children songs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

I really want them at my school T^T Why they so perfect OTL

Are you guys watching the olympics?? What countries are you rooting for??

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^