Dinner Time

The Title of King

"So, how was your first day of school?" Mr. Kim asked, looking at his daughter.

"Noisy and chaotic," you answered. Mr. Kim let out a laugh, and SungGyu looked away in guilt.

"Did you make new friends?" your father asked. You nodded right away.

"Yoo ChangHyun and Choi JongHyun. Well, they go by Ricky and ChangJo, but they're in my class, and they're really nice to me," you explained.

"Ya, they are not nice," SungGyu interrupted. "They're just trying to seem nice in front of you. Don't get fooled by them."

You lightly punched your brother's arm, making him miss putting the spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"That's what you think," you said. "Anyway," you turned back at your father. "Remember ByungHun oppa? He's at the school, and he already offered to help me with homework!"

Mr. Kim nodded with a grin, while SungGyu scoffed next to you.

"You could just ask HoWon to help you with math, he's better at it," SungGyu argued.

"ByungHun oppa was never below first place in his grade," you pointed out. "Plus HoWon oppa already helps SungJong and SungYeol oppa. Occasionally WooHyun oppa."

"I'm sure he'd be more than happy to throw them away to help you," SungGyu replied.

"Appa, the oppas are so weird. They like, hate each other for no reason," you told your father. He only laughed in response.

"We have our reasons, dummy," SungGyu said.

He finished eating and brought his dishes to the sink. As he passed behind you to go upstairs, he messed up your hair.

"Oppa will be busy doing homework, so don't bother me too much, okay?" he said.

"Aish," you made a fist and raised it, motioning that you were going to punch him. But SungGyu and Mr. Kim only laughed.

After your brother disappeared to his room, you told your father about Teen Top and how popular everyone is, not forgetting to mention their nicknames.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~

LONG TIME NO SEE TT^TT Back to school.... yay .______.

I'll be totally honest. SungGyu is not my bias, so the things he does and says may not be like him, sorry >_<;;;
It's my first time making SungGyu a character that is this important.... I hope it goes well ^^;;;

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^