You Too

The Title of King

You and SungGyu entered the movie, finding MyungSoo and HoWon standing off to the side near the ticket booth. 

"And no one else is here, again," SungGyu said as you guys united with the two early members. "I'll go buy the tickets so wait here, princess." As SungGyu left, you saw someone familiar enter the theater.

"Oh? ByungHun oppa!" you exclaimed, waving to your friend. He noticed and waved back with a smile. 

Ignoring MyungSoo's disapproving stare, he came up to you guys. "We bump into each other often lately," he said.

"Which movie are you guys here to watch?" HoWon asked nicely. SungGyu came back and ByungHun slightly bowed.

"Oh, I just came alone. I like watching movies alone," ByungHun answered. 

Just then, there was a fuss at the entrance and everyone knew who they were without even looking.

"Or at least I came here thinking I'll be watching this alone," ByungHun clarified. HoWon patted his shoulder in sympathy.

"HYUNG?!" the loud customers exclaimed, quickly splitting to either side of their leaders. SungGyu and C.A.P could only sigh.

While the younger ones were making a fuss, C.A.P quietly went to buy tickets for his team. HoWon and SungGyu scolded their team members to also go buy tickets.

"YOU'RE WATCHING THIS TOO?!" SungJong exclaimed for the nth time today, seeing C.A.P's tickets. He nodded.

After the fuss has calmed down, it was almost the time for the movie to begin. You urged everyone to move quickly and quietly into the room. MyungSoo and ByungHun walked behind everyone.

"Why are you always here, where Princess is?" MyungSoo asked.

ByungHun did not answer for a second, then answered, "That's what I want to ask you too."

"You know, I really don't like you," MyungSoo said.

"Wow, same here. What a coincidence, huh," ByungHun replied, throwing his hands up in the air. 

"What are you two doing?? Come on, let's go!" You pulled their arms and led them inside, not hearing their previous conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

I asked this in my other story too, but who is/are your character(s)??
Although my biases are MyungSoo and ByungHun (duh ^^;), I can't choose my favorites in this story >__<;;

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^