Good Enough

The Title of King

You stopped in front of a practice room. A sweet singing voice flowed from behind the door, and you peaked in through the small window to see who it was. Your eyes widened as you saw ChunJi sitting in front of the piano, singing.

His eyes were closed, his slender fingers on the keyboard, singing his heart out. You froze, mesmerized by his voice.

The song ended, and he slowly opened his eyes. He took a short breath and turned his head in your way, jumping a little.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked, opening the door with wide eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just walking by and I heard you singing..." you answered, bowing. Then you looked up, your eyes sparkling. "YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT SINGING!!!!"

He blushed and quickly looked away, coving his mouth with his arm. "What are you- what are you saying?!" 

"Oh uh, I'm sorry, I just thought you were really good at singing and your voice is very nice..." you said, shrinking your shoulders.

ChunJi hurriedly waved his arms around. "Ah, no don't apologize! It's uh.... just.... out of nowhere... yeah, it was out of nowhere so I was a little surprised. Yeah..." He sighed, calming down. "But um, thank you, for saying that."

You straightened back up and grinned. "It's the truth!"

Just then, Niel passed by and he quietly said hi, stopping next to ChunJi. "What a weird pair," he commented.

"I just stopped by because his singing was really good!" you excitedly told him, and Niel smiled.

"Wow, finally someone compliments you," Niel teased, nudging his buddy with his elbow. 

"Oh shut up," ChunJi said, looking away. 

Noticing your confused expression, Niel explained, "He thinks he's not good enough so he keeps on practicing. But no one compliments him so lately he's been pretty down."

"No I have not!" ChunJi protested. Niel imitated his friend, earning more complaints.

You chuckled, and the two of them turned to you. "Don't worry, ChunJi sshi. You're a really good singer."

"Don't.... say that," ChunJi said, waving his hand. Niel chuckled.

"Ah, but Niel sshi, you're also the main vocal, right? Are you good at singing??" you asked.

Niel froze, and now it was ChunJi's turn to . "Yeah, he's like a pro. Do you want to listen to him?"

So the three of you went into the room and ChunJi sat Niel down in front of the piano, stood next to you and pushed for Niel to sing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~

How is everyone doing~? It's getting cold >___< Please stay warm and be careful of colds ^^

Halloween is just around the corner..... Anyone dressing up??

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^