Eat Out

The Title of King

As you and INFINITE reached the restaurant, you realized another group of high schoolers enter.

"Princess are you okay? It'd probably be crowded in there," MyungSoo asked, worried. You nodded with a smile.

Making your way inside, you saw that the group from before was at the table next to your's. Getting closer and closer, you realized they looked familiar. 

When you reached your table, SungYeol, SungJong, WooHyun, and DongWoo exclaimed, "TEEN TOP?!"

The other group looked up and their eyes widened too. "INFINITE?!" they responded.

"What are YOU doing here?" WooHyun asked, his voice flipping in surprise.

"To eat, what else," Niel shot back.

"Hyung, do we have to eat here? Can we go somewhere else?" SungJong complained to SungGyu.

"Aish, just sit down and chill. It's not like they're making our food rotten or anything," SungGyu replied, taking a seat furthest away from Teen Top's table.

"What do you think we are to make your food rotten?" ChunJi asked with a mocking voice.

"Bacteria," HoWon answered, taking a seat two chairs away from their table.

Before anyone else said anything, you took the seat next to Teen Top's table and next to HoWon. "Guys, let's just eat in peace~" you chuckled. "I'm starving."

So everyone settled down, MyungSoo sitting across from you. He glanced over at Teen Top's table, taking note that ByungHun was at the edge, next to your table, and C.A.P was sitting across form him.

"You guys calmed down immediately after Princess told you to," ByungHun said to no one. "Like obedient dogs." He was smiling.

"Princess, I'm so glad you came to eat with us today. I heard you've never gone out with Teen Top." MyungSoo said to you with a smile.

"Oh, actually, I've gone out to eat with them before," you said. 

Everyone, including Teen Top stopped, their ears perked up. 

"Well, I guess only two of them to be exact," you answered. "With ChunJi sshi and Niel sshi."

Everyone's eyes turned to the two guys, who were literally frozen in their seats.

"Do you want to explain yourselves?" SungGyu asked with a smile, but that only added to the tension in the air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~

I didn't leave this one as a draft so it should update! Lol 
Ah, the joy of creating situations where Teen Top and INFINITE are together ( ̄∀ ̄)

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^