Sung Brothers

The Title of King

"So... why am I here again?" you asked.

SungYeol and SungJong turned around, smirking. "To shop for clothes!" they answered. 

"But I already have enough -"

"OOOOOO That store looks really good! Let's go there!!" SungJong exclaimed, pulling your hand. 

As you were being dragged, you tried to recall what happened that morning. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

You woke up to someone knocking on your door. You heard your father open the door, and familiar voices greeted him.

Then you heard your brother's nagging, and you got up to go downstairs. 

"Oh, hey Princess! Good morning!!" SungJong greeted brightly at the doorway.

"Princess, get ready quickly! We have lots to do today!" SungYeol joined, waving happily.

"It's 9:00 on a Sunday, why are you guys here? And what are you two trying to do with my sister?" SungGyu nagged.

"Hyung, it's a GRAND project," SungJong said, and motioned others to come close. 

The three Sung's huddled together, and after SungJong and SungYeol briefly spoke, they separated. 

"That's not... too bad," SungGyu commented. 

"Right?!" SungJong and SungYeol said, high-fiving each other. "Alright, Princess, hurry up!!" 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

And now here you were, in one of the clothing stores in the department store near your house, blankly watching the two boys passionately pick out clothes. They were gaining so much attention, as always, but they did not mind at all. In fact, they almost ignored the crowding girls, unlike they do at school.

They quickly paid for the clothes, and led you out of the store.

"We can't tell you about the Project just yet, but you'll like it for sure!" SungYeol said, flinging his arm around your shoulders. 

"Yup, for sure!!" SungJong assured, flinging his arm from the other side.

As you were walking, you asked, "Oppa, what's your nickname?" 

"The Diva Prince," SungJong answered proudly. You had to laugh at that.

"The Joker Prince," SungYeol answered, and you couldn't help but to agree to it too.

"But when we're together, people call us the 'Sung Brothers.'" SungYeol explained.

"Is my brother included in that 'Sung Brothers?'" you asked.

"Yeah! Except, he's usually not with us but with DongWoo hyung 'cause they're a grade older than us," SungJong said.

"OMO LOOK AT THAT STORE!! WE'RE GOING THERE!!!" SungYeol exclaimed.

They pulled your hands once again, dragging you into yet another clothing store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~~~~

Two chapters~ XD

I think it'd be really fun to go shopping with SungJong and SungYeol... Or with DongWoo or WooHyun
They'll probably end up taking pictures of themselves trying out weird styles lol

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^