D-6

The Title of King

As you approached the music hallway, the sound of beautiful vocals grew louder at each footstep. You grinned and picked up speed until you finally reached the practice room where INFINITE were practicing.

"Princess!!" SungJong and SungYeol exclaimed in unison as soon as you opened the door. You smiled back and waved.

"You're here early," HoWon said, checking his watch. "Did your class end early again?" 

"Ah," you answered, slowly adding your bag to the pile of the other members'. "Yeah, I guess our teacher is pretty tired lately."

SungGyu and MyungSoo eyed each other, exchanged an expression of unbelief, then shook it off.

"Alright, since princess is here now, let's have her judge our singing," SungGyu suggested. Everyone immediately shuffled into a horizontal line and you clapped when they were settled, ready to go.

The moment DongWoo pressed the play button on his phone, rhythmic drums filled the room, followed by a nice up-tempo piano. SungJong began singing and the song continued with a very happy chorus and heartwarming rap parts. When the song ended, you gave a standing ovation. The members bowed in unison.

"JJANG!!!!!" you exclaimed with two thumbs up. The guys high-fived one another with big smiles. "Now you only need the dance!"

SungJong, SungYeol, and MyungSoo's smiles disappeared at the word "dance." 

"That's right!" DongWoo replied, swinging his arms around the Sung brothers. 

"We can get it down in a day, right?" HoWon joined, patting MyungSoo's shoulder. 

The three youngest guys awkwardly smiled, nodding as they could not win the direct peer pressure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~

How is everyone?? The poster for this story has the wrong title only because I did not carefully check, and it is not the creator's fault. They kindly told me they would fix it. They're like angels T___T

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^