Not Allowed

The Title of King

After an exhausting three-hour practice, C.A.P finally called it a day. Everyone fell to the wooden floor, sweating and panting.

You went around with towels and cold bottles of water. "You've worked hard!" you said cheerfully as you passed by each person.

Suddenly, Ricky and ChangJo sat up, all excited. "PRINCESS!!!!" they called. Surprised, you turned around and everyone looked at them too.

"ICE CREAM!!!!!" they exclaimed. "Remember???" Ricky said with sparkling eyes. You remembered and laughed.

"Oh yeah!" you replied. "One sec, let me put stuff together and then we can go."

"Go where???" Niel and ChunJi questioned. Now everyone was sitting up, their full attention on you guys.

"Princess and the two of us promised to go get some ice cream after practice today," ChangJo explained.

C.A.P looked outside the window and then looked back at you guys with a concerned face.

"You can't," ByungHun said, drying his hair with a towel. 

"Why?? We promised," Ricky whined.

"It's already dark outside, and it's late," ByungHun answered calmly. C.A.P nodded in agreement.

"But..." ChangJo and Ricky turned to you for help.

"Do you guys want to get yelled at by Kim SungGyu?" ByungHun said sharply. ChangJo and Ricky looked down and pouted.

"ByungHun oppa, I can explain to Gyu oppa," you suggested, but ByungHun wouldn't budge.

"Even if you do, someone's going to get yelled at," he said. Niel and ChunJi agreed, as they had been interrogated just a few days ago. "And it's dark. It's dangerous." ByungHun stood up and went to his bags.

Then, C.A.P sighed. "You guys can go get ice cream tomorrow right after school," he suggested. Everyone turned to him with a surprised  expression. "I'll talk to SungGyu for you guys. Is that cool?" You, ChangJo, and Ricky all nodded happily.

"Hyung, you're too nice," Niel and ChunJi blurted, pouting. C.A.P chuckled. ChangJo and Ricky suddenly hugged C.A.P and thanked him repeatedly. As you laughed, ByungHun shook his head sideways. "Come on Princess, I'll take you home."

You quickly grabbed your things, bowed, and left the room to catch up to ByungHun who had already walked out. 

"Those two are so close..." Niel said quietly after you went out.

"Jealousy?????" ChunJi teased, nudging his buddy at his side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~~

Two chapters in one dayyyyyyyy The random C.A.P moments are so noice :3

Now we see some Niel feels going on..... Who's gonna end up with whooooo kekeke

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~^^