Lunch Time

The Title of King

Girls screamed and screeched as you walked down the aisle. INFINITE members headed for the table in the middle of the cafeteria. The girls left to their tables after all 8 of you were seated.

"Oppa, why is that table empty?" you asked, glancing over at the empty table next to your's.

"That's where -" DongWoo began to explain, when he was interrupted by a guy with purple hair (and more girls' screams).

"Eyyy, DongWoo hyungnim, what's up?" he said with a cheerful tone. INFINITE made a face.

"ChunJi, just sit down already," L.Joe nagged from behind, pulling his friend's collar.

"Hey ByungHun oppa!" you greeted.

"Hey," he greeted back with a smile.

"Princess!!!" SungJong, WooHyun, and SungYeol exclaimed together.

Surprised, you blinked at them. WooHyun lowered his head towards you, and you followed suit.

"Don't talk to them like that! They'll misunderstand!" WooHyun whispered.

"Yeah! What if they think you're their friend?" SungYeol joined.

"But ByungHun oppa is my friend," you told them. They just shook their head sideways in response.

"Hey ________," Ricky and ChangJo greeted. You tried to wave, but WooHyun put the hand down.

The six guys settled down in the empty table, and the cafeteria finally became peaceful.

"Gyu oppa, who are they?" you asked.

"Teen Top, the other popular boy group in this school," SungGyu answered bluntly.

"They're as popular as we are," HoWon quietly explained in your ear. You nodded, then sighed.

"How childish," you said, shaking your head in amusement. MyungSoo and HoWon laughed in agreement.

"Oh, let me tell you who they are," DongWoo suddenly spoke up. He turned his head towards their table, and you followed suit.

"That awkward-looking guy in brown hair is Bang MinSoo, or C.A.P. He's the leader who barely talks. I think he shares some telepathic thing with SungGyu 'cause they can understand each other without a word. The guy with the purple hair is Lee ChanHee, ChunJi. He's the troublemaker of the group and is really social, like our SungYeol." DongWoo stopped to take a breath.

At that moment, your eyes met ChunJi's and he winked at you. Not knowing what to do, you slightly bowed with an awkward smile.

"That guy," DongWoo continued. "With the thick lips, that's Ahn Daniel, or Niel. He's a bit.... strange. I heard he likes to pull pranks, so be careful. The two maknaes that are in your class are really, really energetic. They're kind of like SungJong, but more childish and less evil. And lastly, the guy in light pink hair, L.Joe is the brain of the group. He's always in the top thee of the grade, competing with MyungSoo and HoWon."

As DongWoo took a sip of his drink, you tried to recall everyone's names.

Suddenly, you felt a knock at the back of your head. You turned around to find SungGyu waving his spoon.

"You're not going to eat? Then I'll just eat it," he said, pulling your lunchbox closer to him.

"No!" you exclaimed, grabbing your lunchbox. Everyone laughed as you pulled your lunch back to you.

 

"Ricky, ChangJo, you guys seem to be close with the new girl?" ChunJi questioned.

"We're in the same class," ChangJo answered.

"She's really pretty, and she's a really really really good person," Ricky added.

"Just because she's nice, it doesn't mean you guys should be nice to her. You never know what she's up to," Niel warned.

"Yeah, maybe she's trying to trick all of us into becoming friends with INFINITE and destroy us," ChunJi said, shivering at the thought. Ricky and ChangJo swallowed loudly in surprise.

L.Joe knocked his spoon at the back of their heads. They all turned to him while holding their head in pain.

"Quit saying stupid things and eat," L.Joe urged.

"Shut up! We're not stupid!" ChunJi stuck his tongue out at him.

"Yeah! Maybe you're being tricked too!" Niel joined.

L.Joe shook his head in disbelief. C.A.P chuckled.

"ByungHun's right. Let's at least eat in peace," C.A.P suggested.

 

So everyone calmed down, eating their lunch while some quietly discussed about what the other team may be up to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey~~~~~~~~

I just realized it's quite hard incorporating all 13 people, especially because they're in a different "team" ._.

But still, it's fun~~~ :3

What do you all think so far??? O.o

 

Please feel free to leave a comment, and I will reply~~~~~ ^^