Lonely

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                          

 

SEHUN P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling quite energetic, and that is quite unusual as I have been feeling down lately. Reason? All my hyung’s have found their mate or as they say ‘the love of their life’ and as the little brother, I should be happy for them. Don’t get me wrong, I am ecstatic for them, it’s just that I feel lonely from time to time. I first felt the impact when Luhan hyung found his mate, we were so close but ever since 'she' came, we’ve grown distant. The last straw was Kai, we both shared the same feelings towards the problem of the hyung’s forgetting us but then Kai turned eighteen, he found his mate two weeks later and they have been inseparable ever since.

I know I sound like a complaining child but with a house full of twenty or so people living here, I feel so alone, there is no-one to talk or joke around with anymore. I’m lonely.

Maybe it will go away in a couple of days when I turn 18, the time in my life where I can go out and find my destined mate. But even then it’s a long shot, mates don’t just magically get handed on a silver platter to you. Although I wish they would. Baekhyun hyung took a whole year to find his mate, this could potentially happen to me as well.

Before I could think any longer, Luhan hyung comes into my room and takes a seat beside me. I stare at him with wide eyes since this is a big surprise, Luhan hasn’t come to see me personally in over a year.

Deciding that the silence was to awkward, Luhan d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter