I love you, you love me

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SERA P.O.V

“Sera…there’s one more thing I need to tell you…….When a vampire first mates………we start to become overly attracted to our mate, we become clingy, desperate and in need”. Sehun says. What does he mean? How does that tie in with him being in pain?
 

“And?” I signal him to carry on with his explanation.

“I don’t know how to say this without you being turned off by me” he reveals.

“It’s okay Sehun, I love you, so I will accept anything about you”

“Well, the truth is…the truth is, IamindesperateneedofyourbodyandIaminpainbecauseIcan’tmatewithyou” he says insanely fast in one breath. What the hell is this kid saying?

“Slowdown Sehun I don’t understand anything you’re saying”

He sighs “Part of the mating process for Vampires is for the significant other, aka you, must be marked in order for my body to have peace knowing that you are fully mine and prolonging the marking is taking drastic measures on the health on my body”. Is that it? He needs to mark me? How hard is it to say that, why did he make it seem like it’s the end of the world. Pabo

“So you need to mark me? As in bite me? Because I’m cool with that, I’m not gonna go ‘insane-girlfriend’ on you and shun you just for needing to bite me.

“Well that’s sought of only half the process, I need to bite you, true, but we need to be umm ‘mating’ while I bite you”. Wait a minute hold up! MATING as in ual with him! JESUS WHY! I don’t want- I am not ready- ahhh why does THIS have to be a factor in all this mess.

“Sehun I-I” why can’t I spit these words out. This is really embarrassing.

“Yes Sera, in order for me to get rid of these painful hormonal urges I need to do IT with you. I am sorry that it has to be this way but I will wait until you’re ready because I know you are not ready.” He sighs “It just means I will get weaker and I will lose my grip on morals, meaning I could jump you at any given time and I would not have a conscience telling me to stop” OMFG so if I don’t concent to do IT he will unknowingly force me to do it later.

I see the look in his face and it’s a mixture of emotions, theres; pain, concern, worry, sadness and most of all love. Now that I think about it, what’s stopping me from being with Sehun intimately? I trust Sehun to the bone, he loves me and I love him, I don’t have any parents telling what is right and wrong. Really there is no downside to this, plus it will make Sehun feel better.

“I’m sorry Sera, I really have been trying to brush it off and usually it takes a vampire a week before the deed is done but with you it’s been a few months, I am breaking at my wits end here”.  Poor Sehunie, he’s been suffering all this time just because I’m too frigid.

He’s about to ramble on again but I can’t take feeling guilty anymore and shut him up with a full blown kiss on his thin adorkable lips. HE at first is surprised but eventually gives in

“Mmm Sera what are you doing? It’s gonna be really hard for me to control myself if we continue” he airily says as he breaks away from the kiss. Pabo Sehunnie, hahahahaha.

I once again return to his lips and have no thought of stopping until the end. I comb my hands through his hair and straddle him so I am now fully dominating him. His eyes bulge and breaks the kiss again while pushing me away.

“S-s-sera I-I know you are not ready for this and this is pushing me really far, I need you to stop before it gets ugly and I hurt you” I cannot put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter