You Jealous?

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR P.O.V
 

Sera is patiently waiting for Sehun in the cafeteria, her head rests on the table using her arms as a soft cushioning. She stares at the opening doors waiting for Sehun to walk through and greet her with much affection and love like he always does. However she is getting worried, there is a feeling swirling around in her stomach that something was not right and it all started when he went with Jaehee alone.

She wanted to confront him about it when he got back to class but the thing is he never did, her boyfriend had been missing for two periods and he never told her why. She liked to think she had a right to be concerned, whose boyfriend would walk off with their enemy and not even contact you? Sera wasn’t one to think wrongly of Sehun’s actions but she can’t stop that voice in the back of her head telling her that something was up with those two. Could he perhaps be cheating? Has Jaehee finally won and got what she wanted?  Impossible! Sehun loves me, he told me, he showed me and he hates Jaehee as much as I do. Clearing those impeccable thoughts away she just continued to stare at the door waiting for the rival of her Sehunnie.

Sera’s stomach was rumbling for it had not received any food since breakfast, but she was stubborn and didn’t want to eat until Sehun got there. A few seconds past and it rumbled again, this time a few decibels louder and held her tummy in embarrassment as she thought it could be loud enough for someone to hear.

“Shh tummy, you will get food later just wait for Sehun okay, he will be here soon” she whispered as she rubbed her stomach to soothe the hunger.

Since she was occupied with her hunger, she didn’t notice the figure who walked through the doors and started making their way towards her. Once he got closer he notices that she was acting weirdly and instantly got worried, but it faded when he heard her speaking to stomach. Although the scene in front of him was adorable and cute. He felt guilty they he left his girlfriend alone to starve and quickly left to get them some food before the break ended.

The sound of a chuckle phased her out of her actions and she looked to where it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter