Sehun, my boyfriend

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

 

SERA P.O.V

The next morning, Sehun and I walked hand in hand through the campus of the school.

Yes, last night when Sehun asked if I would be his girlfriend, I said yes, and little did I know that it would be the start of something beautiful yet cruel.

As we make our way through the crowded hallway, I notice that many of the girls were whispering as we walked passed them.  And even though I was out of their personal space of conversation, I still managed to hear the unmistakable words of , and other derogatory terms. Really why would they be calling me such names? I have not done anything to them!

I tighten my grip of Sehun’s hand and he squeezes back, reassuring that he is there for me. He gives me a look asking if I was alright, and there was no doubt that he also knew what these girls were conversing about.

We eventually make our way to homeroom and I slump down on my desk. This morning was great, it was the first time I acknowledged Sehun as my boyfriend when he picked me up to take me to school, today was supposed to be a happy day as it marked ‘day 1’ of our relationship. But because of all the talk around school, my mood is just dampened and I want nothing more than to just curl up next to Sehun in the comfort of my own home.

Sehun notices my mood and tries to comfort me but I can’t help but feel so embarrassed about what happened this morning, I also feel so sorry to him as well as my social status is impacting him. DAMN IT! We’ve been dating for 1 day and already problems are occurring. Why can’t I ever win in life?

The lunch bell goes signalling that I have managed to survive most of the day, really though, it was only possible since Sehun was by my side.

We head to my usual secluded table area after getting lunch and sit down.

“Jagi” Sehun calls.

“Neh” I answer.

“Are you okay, I heard all the talk that’s been happening, but please believe that none of that is true. You are my kind, smart, adorable and lovable girlfriend, to me you are the most perfect being on this earth. The things you aren’t are what those stupid girls are saying about you”. He lays his hand over mine and it gently, conveying all the care he has for me in one simple gesture. My heart palpitates and my stomach flips from all the sensations Sehun has relayed to me. Oh Sehun. Why are you so goddam sweet, how did I end up with someone as good as you?

We spend minutes just staring into each other’s eyes, when I feel something sharp and painful pulsating through my abdomen. At first I was confused on what was happening but after a few more seconds of thinking, I realised what was happening and that left me with a very big shocked expression upon my face, one that did not go unnoticed by Sehun.

“Babe, what’s wrong” He asked concerned. Omo! What should I do! I can’t just tell him it’s my time of the month that would be so embarrassing.

“Ahh nothing! I-I just gotta go to the bathroom, like now” I said and bolted off before I had the chance to leak through.

I run through the hallway to the closest bathroom and quickly got into one of the stalls and clean myself up. Luckily along the way my locker was near so I could hastily s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter