She's in danger

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN P.O.V

“Hyungs!” I scream as I enter through the main door of our mansion. In a matter of a second they all speedily make their way into my presence.

“What’s wrong Sehun?” Luhan hyung asks as he notices the anger coursing through me.

Too many things were going through my mind and it was hard to come up with the right words to describe the situation I am in. 

“I-She-We” I managed to stutter out in hopes of relaying the message but it just left confused faces of all my brothers. I breathed in one more time and began to tell them what Sera had just told me.

“Sera she-her parents…they died” I said

“That’s ill-fated Sehun but haven’t you told us this before?” Suho hyung asked.

“Yes but we our kind they-they killed them. Vampires killed my mate’s parents!” I exclaim as I drop to the floor in rage. My hyungs stood there just as shocked as I was when I found out. They looked at me with eyes full of remorse as they now understood the pain that was tormenting me.

“Sehun-ah” Luhan says as he walks up to me.

“It’ll be alright, we will find who was responsible okay” he states.

“That’s not the problem hyung! How am I supposed to explain to Sera the existence of Vampires and then go on to tell her that it was our kind who killed her mother and father. She will resent me... She will leave me... And that will kill me, in mind, body and soul” I scream out in pain.

My brother’s mates enter the room after my little episode and look at me with sympathy. Suddenly Kris’s mate walked up to Sehun surprising the boys.

“Sehunnie listen, I know you think it’s the end of the world because she won’t accept you but if she loves you she will not leave you. Sure she might freak out and what not, I mean that’s what I did” She says and chuckles at the memory. “But look at me now, happily married to your brother” She says smiling as she walks over to Kris and hugs him.

“But noona I-” I was cut off

“Tell her Sehun, she trusts you right? Just tell her your secret and stay with her, love her, cherish her and then tell her about her parents” Kris hyung says.

“Hyung it’s not that simple, something this big could ruin her, how could she ever want me knowing that a creature like me killed her parents. I am her only happiness in life hyung, if I mess that up she will be gone.”

“We might be vampires, but we don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter