The Dance Floor

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truth be told, I’ve never been to a party before, you know, the ones involving alcohol, loud music and dancing. So I guess you could say I was way out of my comfort zone, especially since it was a party with Sehun’s older brothers who I have never met before but are strangely really good looking. This family has really good genetics, specifically with Sehun, I don’t know if I am being biased or anything but in my opinion, Sehun is really the hottest guy I have ever seen.

I am currently sitting down in a chair with a beer in my hand, earlier Sehun gave it to me and dashed off to the toilet, he has already had three bottles. I took one sip and immediately detested the taste. It is absolutely horrible, how can someone drink this? I look on at everyone else enjoying the party and saw all of Sehun’s hyungs dancing, grinding or making out with their girlfriends/wives on the dance floor. I immediately looked down and blushed, how are they so confident to do that stuff out in public? It also makes it awkward for me since I am a loner in this love fest.

From the corner of my eye, I see the shape of a person heading towards me, I look up to see Sehun walking up to me with a slight smirk on his face. I stand up to greet him.

“Ahh I see you’re back from the restroom, haha” I said

“Yeah, haha” He responds. He then looks down to the bottle of beer in my hands and lifts it up

“Hey, you didn’t drink any of it” He exclaims. I bite my lip in nervousness

“Ahh I did! I had a sip, but I have never had beer before and I really don’t like the taste, to be perfectly honest it’s horrible” I counter and make a face proving my dislike for the alcoholic drink.

He looks at me with a stoic face for a few seconds but then giggles. He then leans so close to my face that I can smell the alcohol on his breath.

“You’re so cute Sera” he sates. I blush so hard, and of course he notices.

“Awhh look at that, your blushing!” I quickly turn around to hide my face. God this is embarrassing!

All of a suuden I feel his arms wrap around me and presses himself against me body with his head placed at the crook of my neck.

“Don’t hide from me Sera” He says lustfully

“S-s-sehun, what a-re you d-doing” I mumble timidly. At this rate I feel my whole body heating up. He turns me around so he stares right into my eyes. His hand slides down my arm and comes to a stop at the beer bottle. He takes it from my hands and brings it up to his mouth and drinks the whole bottle in one shot. He breathes heavily whilst placing the empty bottle on the side table. Sensually, he entangles our hands together and takes a finally deep breath before asking me a question.

“Do you wanna dance?” He asks and I am surprised as well as screaming with feels within, I found myself unable to speak so instead I just nodded. He beams at my answer and holds my hands tighter.

“Great” he says and drags me to the dance floor.

He finds a free spot and begins dancing, while I just stood there like a stunned mullet. His dance was so c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter