Too fast

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                     

SEHUN P.O.V

This kiss didn’t last long as we both got embarrassed from my brothers teasing us. I look over to Luhan who was giving me a proud smile and I nod my head to him. I turn my attention back to Sera and can’t help but fall for her beauty even more, it’s like every time I see her, I notice a new lovable thing about her and I can’t help but wonder how I got so lucky to have a mate as precious as this.

“Let’s go someplace quiet” I told her as I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs and down the corridor.  We stop at door, which was the entrance to a room.

My Room.

I opened the door up and guide Sera ahead of me while feeling the wall for the light switch and flick it on. The room instantly becomes illuminated and I watch as Sera moves her head in observation of the room. I shut the door and come up behind her.

“If you haven’t noticed already, this is my room” I start.

I walk over to the bed and sit down on the edge, I look up to see Sera frozen in the same spot. I guess she feels uncomfortable with being in someone else’s room.

“Relax Sera, make yourself at home” I coaxed her and patted the space next to me on the bed as a sign for her to sit next to me.

She gets the message and makes her way over to the bed and sits down. There is once again a silence between us because of the very awkward situation we put ourselves into just a few minutes ago.

“Sera” I call. She turns her head to look at me.

“I didn’t get the chance to say this before, but….. I like you too”

She once again blushes and covers her cheeks, but still smiles at my words.

“Since when in these few days of meeting me have you liked me?” She asks. I don’t actually know the answer to that question. I must admit that I have always felt attracted to her since the day I met her but I was unsure of my feelings since I didn’t know if she was my mate or not.

“Since the moment I saw you of course” I reply.

“Really?” She asks shyly

“Really” I say and launch forward to kiss her once more. The feeling of her lips on mine is bliss, it’s the most fantastic feeling in the world. She starts to respond a short while later, we both fight for dominance for a while but in the end she gives up and lets me take over.  We make-out for a while, but for some reason something in me is just not satisfied, don’t get me wrong her kiss and touch are amazing but the desire to mate with her is overpowering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter