What did I just get myself into

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SERA P.O.V

Making my way through the gates of the school, I could not help but think of Sehun, was it because he was really good looking or was it something else? With my mind being overtaken with thoughts of the mysterious stranger, I failed to notice the figure in front of me and accidently knocked that person down. Opps. Unluckily for me it was not just anyone, it was the Queenka of the school, Kim Jaehee.  The very Queenka that stops at nothing until she gets her way. In other words she is a colossal , and me the no-body of the school has just knocked her over, can my life get any worse?

 Credit to owner

 

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you, are you okay" I apologised even though I knew it was not worth the words. Knowing what my future holds I prepare myself with the oncoming storm.

"Yah! Are you blind! Do you need glasses for that ugly little face of yours?" She screamed so loudly that everyone in the hallway stopped to see the commotion. She gets up from the floor and glares at me. No-wonder she fell, her heals are so high!

"I was just out of it for a bit, I’m sorry, it was an accident, there’s no need to shout"

She scoffs "Do you know who I am? Do you know what I can do to you? You have just crossed a very dangerous line here you abnormal little freak. Prepare yourself, because I’m going to make your life here hell" She knocks my shoulder as she passes me and walks away snickering in a sinister way. Should I be scared for my life right now?

The bell rings and it is time to head to the first class of the day wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter