Fighting

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR P.O.V

“Jaehee! What did you do? What have you done to Sehun!?” Sera screams out as she feels this unfamiliar feeling course through her body.

“I didn’t do anything you wench, he passed out for some reason”

“He’s a vampire Jaehee, they don’t just pass out!”

“Well clearly he has, but no matter, it will just be easier to kill you”

“You won’t ing touch me!” Sera screams out in rage.

“Well well, I’ve never seen this side of you Sera, getting shot must have unlocked some animalistic tendencies. I wouldn’t be surprised though since cold heartedness does run in your family”

“Don’t ing say anything about my family, you ”

“I shouldn’t have to hear such foul language from a lowlife like you”

“Yeah well, you deserve it!”

“That’s it!” Jaehee screams in frustration and lunges to attack Sera who is still covered by her unconscious husband.

“Judging from what happened before, Sehun tried to change you, but I don’t think it worked, you are still weak as and have a heartbeat” Jaehee exclaims and ferociously slaps Sera across the cheek. Sera’s face is jerked to the side but the strange thing is that she felt no pain. What had Sehun done?

Unable to take the beating she was receiving from Jaehee anymore, she decided to fight back. With all the strength she could muster Sera managed to throw Jaehee across the room with one big forceful push. Sera was in shock at what she just did, how on earth did she become that strong?

Seeing that Jaehee was taking her time to recover from the impact, Jaehee drew her attention towards Sehun to try and wake him up.

“Sehun?” she calls as she gently slaps his face.

“Wake up babe, I need you right now” the irritation of her constant light slapping irks Sehun’s body as he moves about but is still not conscious.

“Let him sleep, I don’t want him to see me end you” Jaehee demands as she picks Sera up from the bed a throws her over the room.

“How does that feel? Is it too much pain for your weak human body” Jaehee teasingly asks. Sera thinks about the question and surprising found that the blow didn’t hurt as much as she expected it would. She was now officially creeped out, how come she could feel no pain? Whatever it was, she gained confidence it her ability to fight Jaehee.

“No, I feel fine…In fact, I feel great” Sera says in a devious tone. Jaehee is completely lost on how Sera could get up with no sign of pain. What she just went through should have been enough to knock her out.

“Well, that’s interesting, seems like you have a high pain tolerance. I always pictured you to be a pretty little weakling”. Jaehee taunts while trying to not be too concerned about Sera’s change in nature. She couldn’t be…..Could she?

Sera who was on a high of energy, rushed forward towards Jaehee and was in front of her within a blink of an eye. Jaehee didn’t even ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter