Will she survive?

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN P.O.V

I can’t believe this is happening. One moment she was happily running to our house and the next she is lying lifelessly in my arms. How could fate be so cruel?

“What happened?” Luhan called as he led the clan towards us.

“Help me please! Sera’s been shot!” I yell gravely. I need help. I don’t know what do to. She can’t die!

“Sehun what happened?!” Luhan asked as he kneeled down next to us to assess the situation.

“I don’t know, there was gun fire and I turned to see a figure running away, I was going to chase after it but smelt Sera’s blood and…and I found her like this” I weakly said as I once again started to cry.  While I was talking Suho started to perform emergency first aid.

“Have you called the ambulance?” he asks sternly. I looked to Luhan for the answer and he nodded his head.

“Will she survive hyung?” I ask Suho.

“Well from my observations, no major organs have been hit, but her biggest problem right now is blood loss. She has lost so much already, I really don’t know how long she can hold on for” he explains.

That’s not good enough, the ambulance won’t make it her in time. She needs to be saved.

“Hyung, what will happen if I turn her?” I ask with a drop of hope.

“I don’t know, she’s not in the best condition to be turned, we’ll use that as a last resort if she takes her final breath before the ambulance comes”. Why? Why? Why? Why!? Why is this happening? Who would do this to her?

“I’m going to kill them! Whoever has done this, their life is over!” I scream out in torment. I may be acting highly emotional right now, but that’s what happens when you are mated. I can feel Sera, I can feel her pain. I can feel her grief. I can feel how she is so scared to die. How am I supposed to act when I can feel so many things?

Just then, the faint sound of sirens could be heard.

“They’re on their way, don’t worry Sehun, they will do all their best to save her” Luhan sympathetically says as he pat’s me on the back.

The sound got clearer and louder until the said ambulance pulled up on the drive way. With quick fast speed, the paramedics got out and set up the stretcher and made their way towards us.

“Good evening, could you please tell me what has happened?” one paramedic asks as they got down to look at Sera’ injury’s.

“She was shot” I said lifelessly.

“Okay, I’m going to need you all to move away from the victim so we can feely do our job”

I didn’t want to, I wanted to hold sera in my arms. I want to be with her.

“Sehun, you need to let her go” Luhan said

“No, I can’t. I need to be with her” he determinedly said.  The brothers were at a loss of what to do, they couldn’t think of anything because they were certain they would act the same if they were in Sehun’s position.

“Sir, is she your girlfriend?” the female paramedic asked.

“No, she’s my wife, we just came back from our honeymoon” I deadpanned

“Okay, so you must love her a lot then?” she asks. I don’t know what she’s doing asking questions but I don’t like it. She should be focusing on Sera.

“Obviously I do, I can’t leave her”

“Sir, I admire the way you love and protect your wife and I’m sure she knows your efforts to, but what you are doing right now is hindering our work, we are losing precious valuable time, time that could be essential to her survival” she explains.

I’m hindering Sera’s survival? ! I want to leave but I don’t want to let her go. But what I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter