Jaehee

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SERA P.O.V
Sehun and I have been together for nearly a whole month now, and with each day I grow even more attached to him. Its at the point now that I don't know if I would survive without his presence in my life, he is my first love and my first experience of happiness ever since my parents died.  
The talk at school has died down but every now and then I hear the snickers of girls as I walk past them. 
There has been occasional circumstances where Jaehee has tried to get Sehun's attention; like purposefully falling over in front of him and blaming it on me, or trying to talk to him while I'm not around. A normal girlfriend would be pissed off and angry at this chick and don't get me wrong, I am, but Sehun's responses and rejections to all her advances made me feel more confident in our relationship as he too was aware of her plans and was not taking her . So despite the misfortunes at school with Jaehee, my life right now, in Sehuns arms is perfect.

Author P.O.V
It was late at night, Jaehee was so frustrated and angered that Sehun would not acknowledge her that she lost the ability to sleep soundly at night. With no other plan coming to mind she was left in the silence of her dark room contemplating about what she should do next. She just could not accept the fact that Sehun would choose someone so low class as Sera when he could of had someone as perfect as her.
A noise that could be described as the flapping of wings made its way through Jaehee's ears and broke her concentration. She looked in the direction it came from, but since the only source of illumination was the moonlight shining through the open window, it made it nearly impossible to see what was happening. At this moment Jahee was serously thinking if she was crazy as this was not the first time she heard the mysterious sound, it has occured several nights before but she always dismissed it as her ears playing tricks on her. This night however, she was determined to find out what was causing this happening and end it because it was annoying and creepy at the same time.
Jaehee slowly walks to the corner of her large room, she claps her hands in order to turn the lights on, but it did not work. She claps again thinking that the system did not register her command but it dis not work once again. 
Jaehee started to feel quite creeped out as she has never in her 17 years of living in this mansion experienced a blackout.
She gulped down the saliva that was starting to build up in and continued her way to the noise. When she was relatively close to whatever was at the corner of the room, a figure suddenly bursts out and smashes into Jaehee face. Her first instinct was to scream, so that is exactly what she did. She screamed while running around her room trying to lose the thing that was fluttering around her, she waves her arms around so it would not have a chance to get her. She was so occupied with defending herself that she did not notice she was walking back towards the wide open window and before she knew it her legs b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter