Jaehee, what have you done?

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SERA P.O.V

The next day I was extremely tired for school, Sehun came around and claimed he was now staying with me. While inside I felt slightly excited I still had to put up a front about how inappropriate it was, but as always he managed to convince me otherwise. So the night ended with him buying bottles of soju to celebrate.

We walk through the school hand in hand in a world of our own because honestly, even if he was a goofball at times, he was still my boyfriend whom I love very much. Just when I thought nothing could take me down from this high, there was something or should I say someone that just had to prove me wrong. Jaehee walked up to us with a trail of her posse following in her footsteps. Damn she looks like a stuck up with that smug face of hers. I was so busy criticising her that I didn’t notice Sehun’s hand tighten around mine.

“Sehun Oppa!” She squeals in that annoying high pitch voice. I look over to see a mix of emotions filling his face. In a way he is grimacing at the very sight of her and on the other he shows confusion? What could he possibly be thinking about?

“Sera” he whispers down in my ear.

“Yeah”

“Do you mind if you leave for class, I have to talk to her” he reasons and I can’t help but be totally shocked. He wants to ditch me for her? Since when have they been on talking terms?

“O-okay, I will see you” I reply like the nice girlfriend I am, even though I don’t feel it.  HE quickly pecks my cheek and gives me a smile, completely reassuring me that he loves me.

“Bye Jagi” he says and I start to walk away, leaving Sehun alone in the middle of the hallway waiting for that to come to him.

 

SEHUN P.O.V

What the is up with this atmosphere. I don’t know why but something smells completely off and it’s coming from none other than that Jaehee chick.

“Well, well, well, Sehun Oppa, It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other” she annoyingly screeches.

“Uh yeah, whatever Jaehee, listen I need to talk to you in private” I deadpan.

“Ooh, you want me and you alone in one place!? Deal Oppa! So what made you leave Sera-shi? Did she bore you too much and you’ve finally decided to come to me?” She says with confidence.

“Tch you wish, it’s nothing about that, now follow me” I exclaimed sternly as I turned around to walk the opposite way.  In silence we walk up to the roof of the school where I’m sure no one will see or hear us.

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter