Realisation

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR P.O.V

 

“Taehyung let her go” says a familiar woman’s voice from the side. That sentence alone was enough to paralyse Taehyung in his spot, eyes wide as if he was afraid of what was behind him. His grip loosened on Sera but did not let her go.

“Taehyung?” the women’s voice was heard again. Sera was completely confused as she had no idea what was happening right now. Her newly discovered half-brother was trying to kill her but now he has stopped all because of that random girl at the entrance of the room.

Taehungs mind however was more chaotic, the voice he heard is so familiar that he could recognise it within a heartbeat, it was Ashlee. He didn’t know what to do or what to say at this point, he didn’t want her to see him at his lowest, how was he going to explain to her?

Slowly he turned around looking to the ground, unable to attain eye contact as he was too afraid to see the disappointment in her eyes.  

“Taehyung look at me” she spoke, her body trembling as she tried to hold in the tears that were beginning to form.  Taehyungs response however was to childishly shake his head while still staring the ground.

“Dammit look at me!” Ashlee screamed in anguish as she was fed up with her mate’s behaviour. Her actions made him flinch and unwillingly look up to see the sad and disappointed gaze that she was holding.

“Why are you doing this” she calmly asks.

“I-I……. you don’t understand” he responds unconfidently.

“Well make me understand! What could possibly drive you to harm an innocent girl like sera?”

“You don’t understand! She’s not innocent! She carries the blood of those disgusting people who left me to die”

“But she was not even old enough to realise what was happening, she is not at fault”

“I don’t care! I need my revenge, this burning fury inside me won’t die until her life has been taken! When I killed them, I thought I would feel better because they deserved it, but I still felt like something was incomplete, and it was her” he responded

“Do you hear yourself right now? You think killing her will make you feel better?”

“Yes I do, I have lived these pass years as a failed attempt at murder with no goal in life but to seek justice for the wrongs that this family has placed on my life. My life is worth nothing, it has no meaning”

 “What about me Taehyung? Do I mean anything to you? Because by the sounds of it, I am nothing.”

At the realisation of is words, Taehyung darted straight to Ashlee and engulfed her into a bone crushing hug.

 ‘, no! That’s not what I meant, Ashlee believe me, you are the only good thing in this worl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter