His secret revealed

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEHUN P.O.V

!
 

Aish Sehun, you’re in deep ! You didn’t think this through at all! You don’t even know what you are going to say!

I pace around the bedroom dizzying myself from the fast nauseous motions, the nerves accompanying to the sick feeling I’m experiencing in my stomach.

“Sehun!” Sera calls for me from the lounge room. The reverie I am currently faced with vanishes and I am left to stare at the door, the only thing blocking me from telling Sera the truth.

With unsteady hands I open the door, the rusted hinges squeak, letting Sera know of my appearance. She turns her head and her eyes gaze straight through my line of sight. Her eyes, they are so beautiful, seeing them look at me as if I was a monster is a fear that I do not want to become reality.

“Babe what’s up, what did you want to talk to me about” she asks with an expecting smile.

“Ahh Ahh I, let’s sit down first” I say in panic and quickly reach for her hands and bring her down to sit on the couch.

It took a few seconds to wrap my mind around what I was going to say. But I managed to somehow gain the courage. This is it Sehun, it’s now or never.

 

AUTHOR P.O.V

Sehun gulped hard enough that his adams apple distinctly moved up and down his neck. Sera looked at his face, noticing that there was something wrong and put on a concerned visage

“Hey babe, are you okay?” She asked as she placed the palm of her hand on the side of his face. Sehun closed his eyes and caressed the hand and pressed in tighter into his face. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes.

“Sera”

“hmm?”

“I’m going to tell you something, something that might be pretty shocking to you, and I-I just want you to know that I love you so much and I would never want anything to happen to you because I treasure your life so much that it hurts and if you left me I would pretty much die”

“You’re not making any sense right now” she responds.

“Sera, I’m…I’m…not human” Sehun blurts out as he exhales the breath he was holding in.

Sera stares at him with wide eyes and tries to make sense of the words he just said.

“W-what do you mean you’re not human? You have two arms, two legs, two eyes and a beating heart. Of course you’re human! Stop playing games Sehun, because it’s not funny”. Sera rambles hysterically.

“Babe listen, what I’m explaining to you right now is the truth, I am not trying to be funny, please just…trust me, okay?” he clarifies.

“O-okay, I trust you” Sera says as she eventually gives in to the serious face Sehun was now upholding. Sehun smiles as he feels that the trust she has set within him has given him more valour to carry on with.

“I’m not human because in reality I don’t have a beating heart even though I like to think I do”

“What do you mean? I’ve felt it beat so many times before”

“Well that was really just a trick, I kind of have this power that allows me to compel humans into thinking things that I want”

“So you mean you can alter thoughts? Did you force me to love you?” she accuses.

“What! No no no no, never, compelling can only work for a short period of time and I have to be in close proximity. Did you ever stop loving me when I was not around?” She asks

“N-no”

“See, everything we’ve built together are your own feelings and thoughts” he cleared.

“Okay, Okay… So if you are not human, what are you then?” She questions

“Well, my kind has a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter