2nd Meeting

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SERA P.O.V
In the time that is spent walking to school, the crazy things that occured yesterday played through my mind. I am actually not wanting to go to school now, because I know she wouldn’t let me off that easily. This is so frustrating! Why did I have to make her really pissed? Did I murder a whole town in my past life?

To busy mentally beating myslef up for my stupidity, I did not realise that my feet were now standing at the entrance of the school. The time has come for me to open the school doors and meet my inevitable doom, with a deep breath to calm my nerves, I walk in.

It is only the first few steps in and I immediately realise that something is wrong, no-one is here, usually people would be here talking or getting things from their lockers, but there is nothing. How eerily strange..

All of a sudden the faint sound of heels clacking on the floor echoes through the corridor.As each second passes the sound gets closer and closer until the person responsible for the noise comes out from the around the corner, and there she is, Kim Jaehee.

When I look into her eyes and she gives me that y smirk she always pulls and in a matter of seconds she is now eye to eye with me.It also dosen't help that her heels made her taller which added to her dominance, leaving me completely inferior.

“Well if it isn’t Sera” She pauses “Do you like what I did to the school? I ordered everyone to leave this part so you and I could… get to know each other better” she asserts so condicendingly that its easy guess her real intentions are to not 'to get to know each other'.

“Well no offence but I really don’t want to get to know you, so if you would excuse me” I said and tried to walk past her, but that didn’t last very long as a rough grip on my arm pulls me back in front of her.

“Oh innocent little Sera, you aren’t going anywhere, not with that attitude at least, no-one, I repeat no-one defies me at this school, I am the ruler while you are just some measly peasant” She retorts and in a flash slams me against the locker, where I got to admit really hurt.She chuckles at the misery that must be plastered on my face, she raises her hand and is just about to slap me when a hand intercepts the contact to my face.

 

SEHUN P.O.V
Suho hyung and I made our way to the school office to finish the enrolment process and to pick the subjects that I would like to study. This is somewhat exciting since this is the first time ever that I will be going to school.

“Okay you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter