Plan

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

 

AUTHORS P.O.V

It is late at night, Sehun and Sera are asleep in each other’s embraces. Off to the side of Sehun is his bedside table where is phone turns on and rings. The noise was loud enough to make them both restless but they did not wake up. The phone continues to ring until Sehun finally wakes up and quickly grabs the phone and mutes the sound so it didn’t wake Sera up as well.

The time on the alarm clock placed on the bedside table read 2am, Sehun was confused as to who exactly would call him at such early hour of the morning. On top of that, the caller ID shows an unknown number making him groan in more confusion.

"Yobosaeyo" Sehun answers with a slight huskiness in his voice.

"My, my, don't you sound y in the morning" says a female voice resinating from the receiver.

Sehun's eyebrows furrow as he relays his mind to figure out who is on the other end of the line.

"Who are you?"

The voice eerily chuckles. “Sehunnie, I’m hurt that you don’t recognise my voice. After all that I’ve done to gain your attention this is how I’m repayed. Sera really got you good didn’t she?”

“What are you talking about?” Sehun agitatedly raised his voice after hearing his mate’s name.

“Think Sehun, think really hard, I’m the girl who would do anything for you, even giving up her measly human life in hopes to get your attention”.

Sehun’s eyes light up in realisation when he learns of the true identity of the voice.

“Jaehee?” he asks

“Took you long enough Oppa!”

“Why are you calling me?”

“Well I just wanted to hear your voice, you know how lonely I am now? I have no one to confide with, especially since the one I am in love with is currently lying in bed with his mate”

Sehun winced at her harsh comment.

“Jaehee, I thought we already discussed this, I can’t love you okay? I thought we were done, never to hear from each again”.

“Well you see Oppa, no matter how hard I tried to forget you, something in me just won’t let you go. Besides, letting you go would break a deal with a very important person and that would be very bad for me” she explains.

“Who is this important person? What deal?” he asks impatiently, but lowers his voice when he notices Sera squirm beside him. Knowing that he could possibly wake her up he decides to get dressed and head out to talk in private.

“Oh wouldn’t you like to know. I guess an appropriate name for him would be my master as he is the one that turned me” she reveals.

“Why did-“  “You want to know what’s more interesting about this whole scenario..... Turns out my master want’s your girl, what a funny little coincidence”.

“He what!?” Sehun stops his movemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter