It's perfectly normal

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEHEE P.O.V

What the hell did I just witness? Did Taehyung just give up on all we had planned for because that is pregnant? I can’t believe this! Sera was supposed to die! The bond between her and Sehun was supposed to be broken. What am I supposed to do now? Should I get rid of her myself, and her dry? But I don’t want Sehun to suspect me. Aishh! Life is so unfair!

Not wanting to get caught by the large group of vampires that are a few metres away, I took refuge in a tree where I could observe everything below me. There was nothing that I could possibly do to eliminate Sera without the evidence bouncing back to me. I have no choice but lay low for a few days until I come up with something.

SERA P.O.V

As we were walking out of my old childhood house, I turned towards my boyfriend with a giant smile on my face. There were overwhelming emotions flowing throughout my body and all I wanted in that moment was his embrace. So without further or due I just ran and jumped up on him, hooking my legs around his waist while circling my arms around his neck. I missed him so much, throughout the time I was kidnapped, all I wanted was Sehun and now I have him. Enough time passed for him to fully realise what I was doing and he returned the hug by wrapping his arms around me tightly.

“I missed you” he whispered into my ear.

“I missed you too” I replied while snuggling face into the crevice of his neck.

“You had me so worried babe, I love you so much that just the thought of you in pain had me crazy” he spoke.

“I know, I love you so much too, but everything is okay now, we can finally live happily with no worries” I happily responded.

He didn’t respond, he only increased the intensity of his grip on me, I pulled back to see what was wrong but was blocked by Sehun crashing his lips upon mine, in no time I returned his actions, it was slow, yet passionate, I could feel the love and care he had for me through the movements of his lips. I didn’t want it to stop.

“Yo love birds! Don’t you have any shame for what you do in public, especially in front of us!” boomed the voice of Sehun’s brother, Chanyeol.

We quickly broke away at the moment, cheeks blushin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter