Will she turn?

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR P.O.V

The light of the moon shone through the window of the hospital room. Sera’s bed was to the side of the room where it shadowed. This was it. She will take her final breath as a human tonight. He walks to the side of the bed and observes her beautiful delicate face. The pain and forlorn sadness upon his face showed just how much he missed her.

Sehun turned the support machine and followed Suho’s instructions by pressing the power button. In an instant the room fell silent, there was no beeping, and there was no breathing. He needed to act fast.

Without caring for the pain that would envelop himself, Sehun used his sharp fangs to rip a deep gash on the inside of his wrist. Within seconds, the dark blood leaks out of the opened skin and starts to run down the length of my arm. Hastily he open Sera’s mouth and placed his gaping wound at her lips. This allowed the blood to gather and drip right into and make its way down .

“I’ll see you soon baby” he whispers in her ear as he dips down to her neck and impales her with his fangs.

Once he was done he stands up straight once more to observe the reaction of his wife. Not caring about the blood smeared around his mouth.

With heavy breaths he waits and waits, but she showed no sign of movement. Nothing is happening.

Panicked, Sehun rushes towards Sera and shakes her lightly, hoping that it will somehow trigger the transformation, but it didn’t. His hearing could not pick up the beating of her heart, she was essentially dead now. His hope of her survival was declining at it tore him to pieces, this can’t be the end.

Hurridly he calls Suho to ask for help, because he really has no idea what to do.

“Hell-“before Suho could finish, Sehun interrupts him.

“Hyung! Somethings wrong, she’s not doing anything! I followed what Luhan said but it’s been nearly two hours and she hasn’t moved a single muscle. She dosen’t even have a heartbeat hyung!” he barates.

“! Sehun I’m sorry, but I thought it would work. I don’t have a backup plan because turning her was the backup plan. I’m so sorry Sehun”. He apologetically speaks.

Meanwhile Sehun can’t believe what he saying.

“No, No hyung! You are lying! You know a way for her to survive! She can’t die! She promised she would stay with me for eternity! Hyung please! Please tell me what I can do!” Sehun cries and his face becomes a waterfall of tears.

“I’m so sorry Sehun…believe me if I knew a way, I would tell you, but there is only so much I know. I don’t specialise in vampire affairs. Heck! I’ve only been alive for 26 years, I have no knowledge of vampire life cycles and behaviour. I’m sorry Sehun, I’m sorry that this has happened, your brother’s and I will be there soon” Suho dejectedly moaps on the phone.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter