I Feel Your Pain

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SERA P.O.V

My time with Sehun has been bliss, ever since we intimately connected a few weeks ago, our relationship has become more mature and I feel this tie towards Sehun that pulls every time he is away from me for too long.

But I think he has gotten even more possessive for some reason. Whenever someone looks at me for more than a second he impulsively growls at them and pulls me away. I know that it must be a ‘Vampire thing’ but I can’t help but feel he is getting too clingly. Don’t get me wrong, I love Sehun and will never give him up, but his actions as of late have lead me to believe that somethings wrong. He won’t even visit his brothers anymore, dead or not, it’s not healthy to shut himself off like that just for me.

It’s a Saturday now and Sehun completely disagreed with my plans to go out, even on a date which is what I suggested. Why is he keeping me inside the house like some caged animal, I can’t even feel his love from the bond anymore, all I feel is darkness and pain. Sehun isn’t the bright, happy and lovable boyfiend anymore. He’s become a boyfriend who is so paranoid about my safety, that he’s forgotten what it meant to be in a relationship.

A tear escapes my eye as I think of the pain Sehun must be going through, all because of me and my vulnerability as a human.

“Sehun” I say as I sit next to him on the couch. He looks at me with a toothy smile and brings me into his embrace and lays a kiss on my forehead.

“What’s up Sera?” he asks.

“I am concerned for you” I state.

“W-why would you be concerned for me?” he asks surprised

“These past few days sehun, I’ve notice you’ve become extremely unhappy. You laugh and smile, but I know that you are faking, I know that this whole ordeal is bothering you.” He grip on me tightens as I speak the truth.

“What do you mean, I’m still the same Sehun, who loves and cares for you nothing has changed. Silly girl, your worrying yourself over something that is not worth your time.” He calmingly says as he rubs my arms.

“Silly? Tell me Sehun, how am I silly to think that nothing has changed when we don’t go outside this house anymore apart from school. Even when we are at school, you don’t allow me to go anywhere without you, you even followed me to the bathroom! You’ve never done anything to this extent before.”

“Well maybe I have raised my instinct to protect you but believe me, I am still happy-”

“Sehun, when was the last time you spoke to your family? Ever since you came home mad a few weeks ago, you have rejected all the times they tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter