Curiosity

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN P.O.V

A couple months had passed since that day. Sera had just recently celebrated her 18th birthday which was a real eye opener. She was now a legal adult and we graduated from school last week. It had me thinking, when should we get married?

Obviously there is no rush but then again, there is nothing stopping us, we are eternally bounded anyway so it’s not wrong. I just don’t know how Sera will feel if I proposed, I mean I don’t want her to think that I’m clingy because I’m think I’m bordering that stage already but I just want to do it. Partly since all my brothers did the same thing and partly since I want to put a ring on her finger to show other guys to stay away. Seriously, every day I feel she just gets more and more beautiful and that gains attention from all these guys. It is a serious problem! And it takes every ounce of control not to maul their faces off. She is mine.

Damn now I sound like a possessive freak. Ahh. I just don’t want any guy to think they have a chance with her and hit on her or even worse, forcefully ‘hit on her’ if you know what I mean.

That’s it, I am going out to buy a ring! I can’t risk it.

 

-----------

 

SERA P.O.V

These couple of months have seriously been so surreal, Sehun and I have been so happy in each other’s company. I also turned 18! Finally I am an adult. But there’s just one thing on my mind. Is it possible for me to get pregnant? I mean Ashlee is human just like me and she fell pregnant, but what about me? I don’t want to fall pregnant when I’m not even married! Imagine the looks I will get from disapproving people! I can’t believe Sehun hasn’t told me anything about this matter yet, we haven’t been using contraceptives, but I always passed it off as an impossibility since we are literally two different species and it just wouldn’t work. OMG WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT!? HAVING BABIES! ANDWAE! I DON’T WANT TO TURN INTO A BALLOON AND LOOSE MY BODY FIGURE!

It also doesn’t help that I’ve been talking to the girls and their desires about making their own family. Suzy Unnie says she wants a little girl to dress up in pretty clothing.  Hani Unnie wants a boy so he will be the older hyung to protect any of his younger siblings. Taeyeon Unnie wants twins! A girl to resemble her and a boy to resemble Baekhyun. It’s really uncomfortable for me since I have never thought about these things before, all I do is just sit there and listen. Heck! I’m not even married yet! When will Sehun propose to me I wonder? Judging his nature, I half expected him to propose by now, because let’s face it, Sehun is impulsive when it comes to these kinds of things.

AHHH! Thinking about all this is making my head hurt! I’m just gonna go at everything with a blind eye. I will just live through the rest of my days overcoming obstacles when I get to them. There is no use killing my brain cells over it now. But, I am really curious as to how this baby thing works, maybe I should just ask Sehun.

I walk around the house looking for Sehun and find him in the kitchen cooking something.

“Sehunni!” I call for him as I skip to the kitchen bench.

“What’s up” he says and looks up.

“Ahh I wanted to ask you something”

“Mmm what is it?”

“How are babies made?” I ask straight to the point.

As soon as Sehun heard the question, it looked as if he did a double take, and looked at me confused with a mouth wide open.

“Y-you don’t know how babies are made?” he asked incredulously.

“Well I know how babies are made but, how are your babies made” I asked again.

“M-my babies? What are you going on about? Babies are all made the same way”

“Ahh, I know how they are made, but how are your babies made, your meaning how vampires make babies? I’ve been curious ever since I found out about Ashlee, I always thought it would be different to humans” I elaborate.

From the new information, Sehun seemed to know what I was talking about and got rid of the disbelieving look and replaced it with a relieved face.

“Oh babe, why didn’t you say that in the first place? I was getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter