Kidnapped

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN P.O.V

As I made my way to the entrance of this shabby house I overheard the voices of two girls speaking. With the mention of Jaehee’s name, my emotions got the best of me and slammed down the door impulsively. I could feel the growth of my fangs as my vision turned blood red. The look on the girls faces were priceless, it’s almost as if the life had been taken from them they were so frightened.

“Where is he?” I screamed out in anger. This Taehyung guy, I knew he was up to something! !

“W-what’s wrong o-oppa?” Jaehee asks nervously. She flinches as I turn my face towards her.

“Stop with that oppa Jaehee, you are older than me! Now tell me, where the hell did Taehyung go?”

“I I don’t know, he just left after asking me to bring you here” she says in an innocent tone that is so horribly fake.

“Stop lying Jaehee!” just as I was about to lash out at her for getting on my last nerves, out of the corner of my eye I catch the trembling movement of this girl I had never seen before.

“Who are you?” I ask as I turn towards her. I could tell she was human as I could smell her blood running through her veins.

“I-I am, my name is A-ashlee” she manages to speak. Something about her is off though, her aura is different, and it’s like Sera’s.  Could she be?

“Who is your mate?” I ask out of the blue. The girl’s eyes widen in surprise, giving away that my suspicions were correct.

“Um-well-I ahh” Damn she’s petrified right now.

“T-taehyung, he is my mate” At the mention of his name a plan perfectly formulated into my head. This little human will be my bargaining chip for whatever this vampire has planned for Sera.

“Well, Ashlee, where did this Taehyung of yours disappear to?”

“He- He went to find this girl and k-kill her. I don’t know her name, all I know is what Jaehee told me!” she blurts out in a haste.

“Yah you ! How could you sell him out?” Jaehee screams at her.

“Did you not listen to me Jaehee! I don’t want Taehyung to go down this path! He isn’t a killer he’s just blinded by hatred right now!” the Ashlee girl responds. This is all just a mess and I have wasted to much time. Sera is in serious danger right now.

“You two, shut up!” I look over to Jaehee.

“You better hope that my Sera is okay because if not, your life will end!” In a quick movement I grabbed onto Ashlee’s arm and pulled her towards me and dragged her out of the house.

“Please don’t hurt me!” she pleads as I drag her into the car and drive off to Sera’s house.

“That all depends on your mate, you see, I don’t have any grudge against you personally but, if Taehyung hurts her in any way you can expect the same thing to happen to you.” I explain.

“Please just take me to him and I will try to talk him out of this madness, but please promise me you won’t hurt me! I can’t be harmed, it would be very bad if I was.” What is she talking about? Why would it be bad if she were harmed?

“Sehun” she breaks the silence of the awkward car ride.

“What” I reply nonchalantly, to busy thinking of how to confront Taehyung.

“I know how much you want to hurt Taehyung right now and I fully understand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter