Brother's Trust

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN P.O.V
 

For the past couple weeks my brothers and I have been researching every possible thing about BTS. Leaving Sehun in the dark about everything. We found that the out casted member was known as V, what was more surprising was V’s family history.

As it turns out, BTS is a clan of turned vampires, not a single one of them was a pure bred born vampire. This means they are not as strong and an easy opponent, but they are still rouge so it’s hard to scale how dangerous they are.

V otherwise known as Taehyun is very interesting. Turns out he was an orphan and was adopted by Sera’s parents at the age of 6. Sera would have probably been 2 years old at the time.  What’s weird is that a few months later he disappeared, never to be associated with the family again. I need to tell Sehun, but like my brothers said, we have to wait until Sehun is level headed again and he’s currently in celebratory mode with his newly mated girlfriend.

He was over the moon when he told us about his confession to Sera, to be honest I have never seen Sehun so happy. Knowing Sera now acknowledged us as vampires we all once again thanked Sera for putting up with Sehun as we knew what a brat he could sometimes be. Our mates also officially welcomed Sera into their group and don’t want to brag or anything but we scored the hottest group of girls. Most of them have been turned to vampires already, not because it was a necessity, but because they feared they would grow older than us who physically stop ageing at 24.  

As I continued to read more about this rouge clan, Sehun came bursting in my room unannounced with a handful of papers in his hand. A look of horror plastered across his face.

“When were you going to tell me hyung?” he questions and he slams the paers on the desk.

“Tell you what?” I absentmindedly reply even though I kind of know where this is heading.

“Everyone knew about the rouge vampires who want to hurt Sera and yet you never told me a thing!” he angrily roared.

“Calm down Sehun, when you phrase it like that it seems wrong but you have to believe me, keeping it from you was in your best interest”. I explained. But he just shakes his head in disbelief.

“Best interests? BEST INTERESTS?! My best interests are Sera and her safety! I have gone on for weeks now walking blind eye into everything!”

“Don’t worry Sehun, we had you and Sera on watch, you had our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter