The Morning After

Please Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN P.O.V

The bright light of the sun that shone through the window directly landed upon my face. The abnormal occurrence of light forced me to wake up with a jolt, temporarily forgetting what had happened that previous night.

My movement caused the sound of a moan to be let out on my right side, I turn and see my sweet little Sera snuggling into the blankets while her arms and legs wrapped around me. Scenes of what happened last night played through my head and I couldn’t stop that blissful grin to appear on the countenance of my face. She was now mine. I no longer felt pain or worry, the mating process was successful, I am the happiest man alive right now.

I gaze upon the features of my girlfriend, her black hair contrasted with her white skin, her eyes were beautifully shaped and her lips were a deep red. Snow White, the fairy tale princess came to mind when I explored her features. It was Ironic really, because she really was my Snow White, the kind hearted beauty who lost her parents and now lies in wait for her charming prince to save her.

I lay my head back on the pillow and just stare at the princess before me, her bare shoulders came into my sight as she moved closer. I then remember that she is wearing nothing under those sheets and me, being the guy I am already felt that feeling pulsating through me. Far out Sera, why do you do these things to me? I won’t be able to help myself.

Her lips begin to pout and they are now a temptation, they felt so good on my body last night and now I want more. Without further or do I launched to Sera’s lips and avidly kissed her, god she was so tempting.

Her eyes widen when she begins to realise what was happening and upon reflex pushed me off her body onto the other side of the bed.

“Sehun! What are you doing?” She exclaims

“I was merely conducting my duties as the prince and waking my princess up so we can live happily ever after.” I respond in the most cliché and cheesy fashion.  Being the girl she is, she would try and put on the ‘cold hearted girl’ façade but she still blushed anyways. She’s so cute.

“C’mon babe, I wanted to be romantic and , I wanted you to feel special”

“I felt like I was being molested, how would you feel if you woke up and someone was slobbering all over your mouth?”

“Well, if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter